Recent content by Max5286

1. M

New Home Theater REW Readings - Let me know how I did. (newbie designed and built)

I was able to correct this down about 5db. Now that its changed I can confirm it was definitely hot in the upper mids. Thanks for the info.
  2. M

New Home Theater REW Readings - Let me know how I did. (newbie designed and built)

Thanks - planning on working through it this weekend and will update with new readings.
  3. M

Hmmm... Since you pointed it out I have been messing around with it and I agree.. I will adjust, run again and test. Thanks
  4. M

Hello Guy's, I just recently finished my "DIY" Theater Room and overall I am very happy with the result... :)... Admittedly I am very new to all this but doing research, planning, and implementation is what I love to do... Here is my setup...I am looking for ideas to further improve this room...
Top Bottom