Recent content by mattpitts74

1. M

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

Guys, I'm after some help. I have just got some Meta's and am currently A/B testing them with a borrowed Powernode and my old NAD D302 V1. At the moment I cannot really hear from of a difference between these two amps. It seems that a relatively affordable way to power these is with a Hypex...
  2. M

KEF LS50 meta Vs LSXii

Well I have managed to get a pair of the LS50 Meta's along with a Powernode on demo. These certainly sound bigger and fuller than the smaller LSX. But I cannot help thinking these setups aren't getting the most from these speakers?? So far it's working flawlessly at streaming saved on my NAS...
  3. M

KEF LS50 meta Vs LSXii

Thanks for your input it sounds like I ought to test a pair of LS50's so I can do my own comparison or test the LSX with a sub??
  4. M

KEF LS50 meta Vs LSXii

Thanks for the kind offer Keith, I'm in West Sussex and hoping that I can borrow some from Sevenoaks S &V
  5. M

KEF LS50 meta Vs LSXii

Hi guys, I have recently got a pair of KEF LSXii speakers for my small living room. I'm pleased with the sound apart from the bass, and having looked into buying a subwoofer, it seems like I would need to spend almost as much as the cost of the KEF's to get a decent sub. One of my main...
Top Bottom