Recent content by Matthew87

1. M

Austrian Audio The Composer (headphones) and Full Score one (headphone amplifier)

(just from 30 seconds of listening, so take it with truck of salt) I think those may be my new favorite headphones... Which is an achievement given that nothing was able to win over my old, beaten up, HD800.
  2. M

Review and Measurements of Benchmark HPA4 Headphone Amp/Pre

Well... I wanted black version of HPA4, but there was promotion for silver one (in reality it looks much better than on pictures). So I pulled a trigger, thinking that worst case scenario I will be able to tell everyone there is little to no difference and you don't need to spend that much...
  3. M

What are the differences between Topping units and HPA4? Other than Topping may have QA issues? I don't need much from headphone amp in terms of functionality. XLR input and headphone output, on/off switch and volume knob is enough for me. I would like to know more about audio differences.
  4. M

I got some spare money to spend and I am considering buying HPA4. But I wonder. Given it isn't cheap (even if I will get small discount) is it worth it compared to anything else on the market? I currently have Monolith THX AAA headphone amp and I wonder if I am may be missing something and it...
  5. M

ADL (by Furutech) iHP35Hx 1,3m - HD800 cable replacement "review"

Since I have HD800 I broke already 3 cables. The original one, one from Forza AudioWorks, and one from CustonCans UK. Probably because some mix of cables' wires are very thin (like really, very, very thin), the cables being way too long for what I needed, and me not putting my headphones exactly...
Top Bottom