Recent content by mathman

1. M

Bowers & Wilkins Formation Flex Review (Speaker)

Voted headless for one reason: In my book, a "lifestyle" speaker in this price range sporting bad UX/UI is a failed product
  2. M

Belden ICONOCLAST XLR Cable Review

Will buy one once they get an utility patent in the US on their cable. Judging from their chief EE's words this will be a walk in the park and clearly the next thing they will do after such a feat of engineering.
  3. M

Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Communicator Review (Phono Preamp)

Thanks for the review! I'd love to see its innards.
  4. M

Behringer Truth B2031A - how truthful is it? (review / modding)

I don't think that Behringer tried to save money here. It's more about trying not to cannibalize the market share of their higher end products. Selling a cheap low end product that vies with their much more expensive offerings for customers is just not profitable for them.
  5. M

Cybershaft Platinum Review (External Clock & PS)

Writing such BS next to an image of his mug... Is he a politician?
  6. M

Digital voice recorders (with "hold-to-record")

Hi guys! Maybe you can help me out. I'm looking for a voice recorder that offers a "hold-to-record" option, that is, it only records while I'm holding the record button. (No, I don't want to use my phone.) It has to be digital and can preferably work as an audio interface to my PC. I checked...
  7. M

KOSS Porta Pro Review (On-ear Headphone)

Thanks amirm for the review! I first heard of them in the 2000s. Crazy that they are around since the 80s oO
  8. M

Edifier MR4 Review (Budget Monitor)

Wow, a score of 5 after EQ is pretty good!
  9. M

Pioneer Dj DM-50D

No idea how they measure but I dig the design!
  10. M

JBL Control 29AV-1 Review (PA/Outdoor Speaker)

At the first glance I mistook the fire fighter panther for a wizard and thought the hose was his wand ^^' Got me excited for some JBL magic ... ;)
  11. M

Douk VU2 Review (VU Meter/Input Selector)

Well, looks like a typical case of "Weniger, aber scheiße" (Less, but shit). ^^
  12. M

Behringer NX1000D Review (Stereo Amplifier)

It's not, it's straight out scam.
  13. M

Polk Monitor 40 Series II Review (Speaker)

Never heard of Polk audio before. Their Legend L600 look interesting and are crazy cheap for a speaker company's top of the range product.
Top Bottom