Recent content by Masterxyr

1. Masterxyr

What is the best phone with Aux 3.5mm jack and 32-bit/384kHz audio?

aparently, one cannot throw a question into the webz pond about this without the answer being lg v60. Now, I'm coming from a v20 (which went crazy and I tried my best to dive into the crazysantas, KDZs, flashing this and that, and no luck, but I was really happy with how it IMO dealt with...
  2. Masterxyr

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait hehehee :) I'm sure I'll enjoy it plenty. Upgrading from a Fiio K5 Pro
  3. Masterxyr

thanks for the heads up! Finally got one heading my way :)
  4. Masterxyr

cheers! What a deal. perhaps new model coming out?
  5. Masterxyr

but not in Europe crryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :'( why why why why why why etc.... thks though!!! where did you find the code? I never find any of those....
  6. Masterxyr

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

I thoroughly second that. Here here. Phil
  7. Masterxyr

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

this entire thread beats many a novel I have read! the intensity, the drama, and the unexpected turns make for a proper audiophile page turner! And, we have the sequel - LA-QXD1, already in the works. Oh my.
  8. Masterxyr

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

maybe, innocent until proven otherwise, though, Ferrari has done it in the past for example... but they're Italian hehe
  9. Masterxyr

Review and Measurements of Loxjie D10 DAC & HP Amp

So between this and an smsl SU8, ignoring balanced out, which one is the clear winner here? Also, it seems that probably the hump is audibly negligible? Especially since it is almost an exact carbon copy on both these dacs.
  10. Masterxyr

My blind AB comparison: SMSL SU-8 - SMSL SP200 - Xduoo XD-05 - Shanling M5s - iPhone 7+

hahhahaa fair enough, but then, I'd be the batman.... so, that's a win?
  11. Masterxyr

My blind AB comparison: SMSL SU-8 - SMSL SP200 - Xduoo XD-05 - Shanling M5s - iPhone 7+

here's what Floyd told me "The model is the one I put a picture in the post, it is a new version of the Nobsound-little bear MC102 pro: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000575101171.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.56044c4doODrev "
  12. Masterxyr

Hi again, sorry for not having been clearer! I meant to ask how much time have you had your current headphones, the Amiron and the 650 in combination with the new smsl amp? And since I am here, how much are you enjoying the SMSL SU-8 v2? Clean? transparent? Noise?
  13. Masterxyr

hahahahaha been lmfaoing for the past 20 minutes. Had never seen such a break down of any writing of mine. Love the "MassDrop" what are they going to change it to next, MicDrop? Yes, the THX 789 AAA MassDrop being a little larger allows for more room for plugs, switches and knob. And I prefer...
Top Bottom