Recent content by MasterMech

1. M

Bose NC700 Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

Not seeing anything Amir has tested in the wireless category that rates as highly as the QC35 II, I also need the battery to last at least 15 hours.
  2. M

Appreciate the input, won't be using the noise cancelling so that is not an issue for me. I am in the UK so can pick up the QC35 II for $235 which is much cheaper than the NC700.
  3. M

Looking for peoples suggestions, should I go with the QuietComfort 35 II or the NC700's?
  4. M

Understanding Audio Frequency Response & Psychoacoustics (Video)

Wealth of information here as always, many thanks again for sharing your knowledge.
  5. M

Music: how loud is loud? (video)

Many thanks for talking about this topic, I learn a lot from your video and its answered many questions I had.
  6. M

Understanding Balanced Audio (video)

Thanks for the great video Amir & taking the time to make it, I learned quite a bit about balanced connections here.
  7. M

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

What is the best PCM filter to use or is that dependant on which headphone you are using?
  8. M

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

Just to clarify all measurements & EQ filters are with no filter pads installed?
  9. M

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

Thanks for the info, I will contact my dealer & see if he can get a hold of some for me.
  10. M

JBL HDI-3600 Speaker Review

Many thanks for the confirmation Amir.
  11. M

JBL HDI-3600 Speaker Review

So I went ahead & purchased a pair of these for my home theatre which has two rows with the rear row being on a riser. The front row ear height is vertically 6 degrees below the tweeter. The rear row ear height is vertically 3 degrees above the tweeter. Now I know Amir said he recommends ear...
  12. M

Anyone know if these are available in Europe yet?
  13. M

Thanks for the info Amir, I am currently running Monitor Audio Radius 90's for my side, rear & height channels. I wanted to go for JBL HDI-1600 to match my HDI-3600's up front but I cannot afford to buy 5 pairs of them so these seem a good option & keeps everything JBL. I presume there are no...
  14. M

Would these be recommended for use as surround & height channels?
  15. M

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Many thanks to you both. I did try the AutoEQ filters but was not a fan of the sound but Amir's EQ sounds great to me. I will try them again, maybe I had them wrong. Is that extra bass filter optional? Wish I had found that thread on the List of Amir's Headphone PEQ's sooner, so much great...
Top Bottom