Recent content by marX

1. M

Help me set up a complete system (Revel M16, Fosi V3 amp, SVS 1000 Pro)

BTW, I returned the SVS SB 1000 Pro. Might try to audition the REL 1205 mk2.
  2. M

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Fosi Audio sells their own banana plugs from their Amazon storefront.
  3. M

Help me set up a complete system (Revel M16, Fosi V3 amp, SVS 1000 Pro)

So, I got these and currently using the Topping NX4 DSD. My initial aim was to get "chest-thumping bass" and I have since failed miserably even with REW calibration. To me, the bass seems like its too...soft? I don't know what is wrong but do I need to get a new sub? BK Electronics subs are...
  4. M

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Don't know much about this thing but seems like a nice deal at Amazon UK. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/behringer-monitor2usb-monitor-controller-headphone-amp-4229739 Price: £77.81
  5. M

SVS SB 1000 Pro vs SVS SB 2000 non-Pro

Here is the REW sweep with 1/12 smoothing with the following conditions: Topping dac: Fosi Audio v3 - 12 o clock volume knob 1/4th position SVS Sub -37db SVS Sub low pass filter - 70hz with 12 db slot
  6. M

Review and Measurements and miniDSP 2x4 HD DSP and DAC

So there are hardware differences between the current and older units?
  7. M

Thanks. So, only software updates, right?
  8. M

Is the unit undergoing revisions or the same as Amir's review unit? Many companies keep releasing updated versions with more performance and bug fixes. Just wondering what's the case here.
  9. M

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales - Discussion

Thanks. Seems like a good option! BTW, is there anything with a digital input with 4 analogue outputs which can work with a stereo power amp with two active subs other than miniDSP stuff?
  10. M

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales - Discussion

Sorry to ask this question here but have there been any deals on MiniDSP stuff during the previous Black Fridays? I need a miniDSP or anything with EQ and an active crossover soon.
  11. M

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

That's not a bad price but compared to US retail prices, we are paying a lot for SVS stuff. Btw, I went to Richer Sounds and they said their Black Friday deals would be start appearing from the 1St November. May be keep and eye out for those from the UK.
  12. M

What if there like time differences like this SVS SB 1000 uses a lot of DSP and likely have a delay associated with it. Do you think it's possible to do in the minidsp hd? The price difference between the two is incredible btw.
  13. M

Also, would it be worthwhile to wait for the Black Friday deals? I mean its like one month away now.
  14. M

I agree with you completely regarding the DSP. That's why I pointed out that the REL model (afaik, does not have a DSP). KEFs can be cheaper in the UK (being a UK-based company) and the possibility of finding an open box or display model is high. I can easily get two KEF open-box return models...
  15. M

What about REL HT 1205 MKII? Seems like it's a bit cheaper than the 2000 Pro?
Top Bottom