Recent content by marv

1. M

Tips and cables- for IEMs

Hi, What etymotic do you own?
  2. M

NAD Viso HP50 Review (headphone)

Here's what they look like.. i posted them earlier in this thread all the best,
  3. M

Hi, I didnt really attach them per se.. i just tucked them in between the headphone and the pads...
  4. M

On my pair, the pads disintegrated also.. I tried other pads but sounded very different from the original. What i did was i cut the filter out from the original pads, removed the filter from the after market ones and attached the original filter to the aftermarket pads. Sounded the same with the...
  5. M

Panasonic RP-TCM125 Review (Budget IEM)

I have been waiting for IEM reviews! thanks Amir for the effort
  6. M

What's the deal with mid-tier closed headphones?

About the DT770, i remember there was a review a while back by nwavguy about it and according to him was quite good... it was also compared with other headphones concurrent with it here's the link: https://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/04/beyerdynamic-dt-770-pro-80-review.html
  7. M

IEM equivalent of AKG K371

ok here is a list of those i want to try 1. Blessing 2 dusk 2. Starfield 3. Blon BL03 3. ER4SR 4. ER4XR Been leaning towards IEMs lately.. theyre just more convenient for me: To give you an idea: Headphones I still own: No order of preference 1. HD668B - EQd 2. NAD Hp50 - EQd 3. AKG K371 -...
  8. M

But does it mean in your experience the blessing 2 original is closer to K371 than the dusk?
  9. M

I think i would prefer bass quality than quantity... Im looking to replace my aging SE535
  10. M

i was thinking of the blessing 2 or the blessing 2 dusk... dont know which one is closer to akg K371 tonally.. i havent demoed any of them
  11. M

Hi guys, just a short question that needs your experience as i have not tried that many iem's. In you experience, what iem is the closest to the tonality of AKG K371 in its stock form without EQ? i have been leaning towards iem's for my mobile listening and i would love to just plug and play...
  12. M

On triple flange ear tips... ER4SR or ER4XR

Thanks for the input
  13. M

Thanks for the input John..
  14. M

where would you recommend to have them made? im in europe though
  15. M

thanks for the input.. have you encountered any pain using triple flanges?
Top Bottom