Recent content by Toni71

1. Toni71

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

Indeed, it was time to donate some. What a great forum this is.
  2. Toni71

Denon HEOS LINK HS2

Sorry for my short answer. A bit busy. https://blog.richersounds.com/product-review-denon-heos-link-hs2/
  3. Toni71

Denon HEOS LINK HS2

The first version was limited. No high resolution.The HS2 which I also had played 192 here. But I have sold it to use HEOS from a receiver.
  4. Toni71

Marantz AV10 AV Processor Review

I am using three Iota 7-230 7 channels amplifiers with a AV10 (for sure overkill). This setup sounds great. Aperion Audio Energy looks like the same build, which I use one amplifier from in my stereo setup. Also great sounding. How they measure? I don't bother much. My hearing is just based on...
  5. Toni71

Denon AVRs vs Integrated stereo Amplifiers for 2 channel music

A nice setup. I just sold my 3700H, which was attached to a pair of Kef R3 meta ( and subs) in the living room, just for stereo music. This sounded great. Before that, the receiver was attached to the R3. And before that to the R7, R11, and Reference 1. Long story short. I have had the pleasure...
  6. Toni71

All About UFO's

Sometimes, I have the feeling my in-laws are aliens. Such rather strange actions and behaviour. Only one explanation occurs to me now, they have control over their mind and body! Of course, I am carefully. Next thing you know and they beam us up.
  7. Toni71

IOTAVX ghosts customers with service issues

There are three from these amplifiers connected to my AV10. Two of the first versions were in our house before. Nothing wrong with them. Sounds great with my speakers. All subjective. If they work as they should be, they are great amps.
  8. Toni71

IOTAVX ghosts customers with service issues

Nice job. Hifipilot. I've bought amplifiers from Ian before and now I own three new ones bought from Hifipilot. There was a small problem not worth mentioning on the internet, it was solved quickly and with fast responses. My guess is they are more of a store, with other stuff, so maybe there...
  9. Toni71

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

I use 7 (soon 8) of them in a ht setup. And one attached to a Denon X3700H for stereo with two subs on a set KEF R3 Meta. I am almost 52 years young and have been in the audio hobby a long time, with all the money earlier spend on audio equipment. I can't hear a difference in the reproducion...
  10. Toni71

Denon HEOS LINK HS2

Nice piece of equipment. HS2. After streaming with HEOS on a X3700H, I have bought one. Using my x3700 in another setup. No problem with HEOS and Tidal. Does anyone know what dac chip is used in the HS2?
  11. Toni71

Kef Reference 1 vs LS50M w subs

I have had the reference 1 and all the r series.. The reference 1 is a very smooth sounding speaker. Sometimes to smooth for me. The low end is better then the low end in the r serie. I found that the r3 with subs is a nicer combo. I think the reference are not worth the price premium. Maybe...
  12. Toni71

AVR Decisions - Anthem, Arcam, Denon, Yamaha...?

My not so expensive x3700h measures the distances pretty accurate with the software.
  13. Toni71

whaferdale evo 4.3

EQ is here the advice on the forum, I think. No perfect speakers. :) But I don't EQ the R11. Enjoy them. :)
  14. Toni71

whaferdale evo 4.3

' they seem to be calming down and fine tuning the balance back to 'neutral' Smooth sound coming from the R11. :) Also the R3. A friend had the R900 And the R300. Now the R7. He confirmed also the somewhat lesser brightness ( I am no expert, just my words trying to describe).
Top Bottom