Recent content by Martin Takamine

1. Martin Takamine

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Amir, thank you for the review. These are my main speakers and I enjoy the F206.
  2. Martin Takamine

Feel it in the chest track.

Joss Stone - Fell In Love With A Boy
  3. Martin Takamine

Dua Lipa - Thinking 'Bout You
  4. Martin Takamine

Maroon 5 - The Sun
  5. Martin Takamine

Cheap and light DAP for sports?

I've been using a 4GB SanDisk Clip since 2012 and it's still going. Here's a newer model, SanDisk 32GB Clip Sport Go MP3 Player. And basic arm band.
  6. Martin Takamine

Help Trouble Shooting Sound Delay on Sonos System...?

It should be easy to determine if the converter setup is causing the delay. 1. Connect Roku directly to the Sonos. 2. Connect the Blu-ray player directly to the Sonos. If configuration 1 and 2 perform without delay then there is an issue using the TV optical out. But whether the problem is...
  7. Martin Takamine

WiiM Amp discussion

Erin's review of Wiim Amp https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/electronics/wiim_amp/
  8. Martin Takamine

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Virginia, USA. image source: (*https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=755368279965143&set=pb.100064759328459.-2207520000&type=3*)
  9. Martin Takamine

Brussels Sprouts

I avoided Brussels sprouts for years after watching The Abominable Dr. Phibes when I was a kid.
  10. Martin Takamine

A Call For Humor!

You're voted off the island, psycho. The knife is long enough to slice both apples in half with one stroke. Everyone gets half an apple, the problem doesn't stipulate both apples need to be completely eaten.
  11. Martin Takamine

Revel Speaker Repair

You can remove the tweeter after removing the fasteners securing it to the cabinet but I think you'd be better off finding someone experienced in speaker repair.
  12. Martin Takamine

The Wheel of Time TV series

I know, right. Makes me think it's some terrible fan fiction.
  13. Martin Takamine

The Wheel of Time TV series

Agreed. I gave Season 1 a shot but very little resembled the books. Gave up about half way through Season 2 Episode 1. This isn't the story I'm familiar with and I don't think it will get any better.
Top Bottom