Recent content by Markx

1. M

Sabaj D5 vs RME Adi Dac 2

The RME ADI-2 DAC is one of a kind, it has a timeless and a beautiful design, a capable DSP and it is “Made in Germany”. That is all I can say about it, before getting the RME I did a long search and looked at many other devices and came to the conclusion that the RME ADI-2 DAC has the most...
  2. M

Balanced Headphone Amplifier for RME ADI-2 DAC Recommendations

I went deep into CHI-FI for a very long period of time because the products back then (about 8 or 9 years ago) had the best components inside and their performance, prices and build quality at that time were simply unmatched, today substandard products are the norm with few exceptions of course...
  3. M

Thanks for the help guys! For the peace of my mind and once it becomes available I might get the Massdrop THX 789 Headphones Amplifier and see how things workout. I love the design of Auralic Taurus MKII Headphones Amplifier, the faceplate is one of a kind and a pleasure to look at, but it is...
  4. M

Good day everybody & I am happy to be with you, This is my first post in this forum and I have some questions! My very old setup was a fully balanced DAC/AMP combo (single unit) and I used expensive 4-pin XLR Headphones cables. Recently and for quite some time I have been searching for a way...
Top Bottom