Recent content by Mark K

1. M

AKG K712 Pro Review (Headphone)

K712 Pro, was the very first pair of headphones I really like. Nevertheless I found myself difficult to like K702...Anyway I have been trying to find a balanced wire but were told by various manufacturers telling me that K712pro accepts only SE wires.
  2. M

TempoTec Sonata BHD Pro Portable DAC & Amp Review

Cant wait for my ordered one to arrive...but I wonder if it is powerful enough to drive my HE400se
  3. M

Topping D70 Pro Sabre DAC Review

Congrats on the new DAC...I myself also placed an order for an Eversolo A8 to use with my A90...
  4. M

Eversolo DMP A-8 compared to Eversolo DMP A-6 ‘Master’

Just placed my order for an A8. Having an aged Marantz streamer, it should be a substantial upgrade. I also have a boxed A90 which should be a nice headphone amp to pair with it.
  5. M

Loxjie D40 Pro DAC & HP Amp Review

Having been using it for weeks and I cannot be happier. The headphone output is very powerful.
  6. M

S.M.S.L Tabebuia

But there are so many other brands from the same distribution agent Shenzhen Audio producing good amplifiers at all price ranges.
  7. M

SOLD!!!: Topping A90 Headphone amp - Great condition!

Great Just received my new one....yet to open box
  8. M

S.M.S.L Tabebuia

I don't.have any idea about 760 but I am enjoying old 754 freedom, and 753
  9. M

I gave my A30 to a friend and kept D30. Using as a headphone amp it is not powerful enough to drive my modest HE400, K712 pro and even old HD50 sounds dry
  10. M

Then I was too late to find out one of my IEM died soon after I plugged it into M500
  11. M

It was D30 drove me for a more capable headphone amp
  12. M

My first batch of modern audio gadgets came from a factory resale store selling both SMSL and Loxjie products.
  13. M

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Dunno this will challenge their own a90d
  14. M

I thought all theses products were designed and manufactured by the same Shenzhen Audio Company
  15. M

How could I possibly missed this...With my order of an A90 on its way...
Top Bottom