Recent content by mareclodaniel

1. M

Review and Measurements of Sony STR-ZA1100ES AVR

I think the 'eyes' predominate, usually. In other words, AV sound does not have to measure-up to pure audio standards. If it does, that is a bonus.
  2. M

Argon Audio

At 249 Euros that looked real attractive. But I can't imagine using a wifi only device in this role. Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
  3. M

Topping D90LE - SINAD measurement (with E1DA Cosmos APU Notch)

The correction should subtract .5 to 1db from the THD+N simulation above i.e. the limit is around -135.5db. Nox Vidmate VLC
  4. M

Minidsp Flex Eight!

I guess it’s the same way lots of home guys frown on dsp… and higher voltage rca has definite technical advantages Speed Test
  5. M

Review and Measurements of Allo DigiOne RPI S/PDIF

Full disclosure to those who do not know, I am the designer and manufacturer of the 502DAC that Amir was kind enough to test previously. Thanks! Nox Vidmate VLC
  6. M

Is DAC ultrasonic/RF output important?

Are you sure you're not undersampling those high frequencies and getting aliasing? That's the only way I can produce anything resembling your result. Speed Test
  7. M

New SMSL M500 MKIII, A new device again?

a nice discussion on the screen design in the MKII thread. Seems that some of the ideas presented there are being applied in this version. :) Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
Top Bottom