Recent content by marcoxD95

1. M

Can you balance my 3.5mm headphone cable connection?

Good to know. Well, I actually was able to fix the problem by using my front USB panel and changing to ASIO. So either the backpanel USB caused the noise and interference problem or the WASAPI mode just isnt that good. All my DACs are USB ground powered btw. Weirdly enough I even feel like that...
  2. M

Well the support wasnt that helpful. Couldnt tell me about whether they are compatible and have the same wiring. Also they only sell that cable with the M200. Even they recommended just looking the web for a compatible one. Guess I will just buy that one you posted on Ebay before. I do not seem...
  3. M

I do sometimes have issues with noise and interference and so far wasnt able to fix it, which is why I wanted to see if a balanced connection makes any difference. I do not know if the M100 Master and M200 are wired the same internally and whether that M200 cable would work on mine. Though I do...
  4. M

Hm. Well guess I will just have to try that cable out and hope that it works. Still didnt find any other seller that offers such. Guess such a cable specifically made for V-Modas is exotic.
  5. M

Interesting. I thought you would actually need a cable that connects both earcups dedicated. Guess I was wrong. Then again this link you gave is the only seller that seems to sell such cables for V-Moda since I was googling extensively. Do I need one that is optimized for my headphones or does...
  6. M

In the past I had issues with noise and interference and read that this shouldn't be a issue with 2.5mm or 4.4mm connections. The thing is my FiiO Q3 does support both 2.5mm and 4.4mm but my headphone is 3.5mm only. It is a V-Moda M100 Master if that matters. I did notice it seems to have a...
Top Bottom