Recent content by Marcel

1. Marcel

EQ Software for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android.

Sorry if the following is a dumb question..I am really new to equalizing headphones. I installed Equalizer APO and Peace and managed to apply Oratory1990's settings for my headphone. How can I reliably compare the before/after effect of the applied eq? If I just turn it off in Peace the music...
  2. Marcel

Lossless radio?

Been listening to RP daily now for over a year. Be sure to donate once in a while to keep them going!
  3. Marcel

Sabaj A10h Review (Headphone Amplifier)

Thanks @roog Much appreciated!
  4. Marcel

Sabaj A10h Review (Headphone Amplifier)

So I am currently using JDS Labs Atom amp to drive my K712. I don't really like the tactile feel of the volume knob on that. Would this Sabaj be an improvement in that respect? Also, I would not expect any audible difference, would that be a correct assumption?
  5. Marcel

What headphone(s) do you own ?

AKG K712 - pretty much all I need really - love their openess and comfort Mixcder E10 - only for walking around the house wirelessly, much prefer the AKG Tried the Sennheiser HD6xx out of curiosity but sold it as it didn't improve on the AKG for me
  6. Marcel

High Bitrate FLAC - Can YOU even hear the difference?

What is there to get about Zeos? Sure there is emotion involved when listening to music. That has nothing to do with the objective qualities of the equipment used. Also, I can have a few drinks and perceive the music differently, so what?
  7. Marcel

Elac Debut Ref. DBR62 (500€) or pay over twice the price for Revel M16 (1200€)

Out of curiosity: what kind of paint did you use on the vinyl?
  8. Marcel

New 5.1 setup bookshelf front mains under about 1.5k

Indeed! Sorry, I didn't know about the 263.
  9. Marcel

So? OP mentioned these as a possible s/h option at 1200 in post #4, hence my vote.
  10. Marcel

New 5.1 setup bookshelf front mains under about 1.5k

Do you mean BS 283? I have those and they are here to stay, love them.
  11. Marcel

My vote goes to the Elac Solano. They replaced my aging Dynaudio Contour's and I love them. But yes, audition if possible.
  12. Marcel

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Hope this helps: E30 fits nicely on top of Atom imo.
  13. Marcel

Topping E30 DAC Review

Very happy with my desktop sound! Did the FW upgrade even though I don't have any DSD files, so nothing to report there..
Top Bottom