Recent content by ManuMaker

1. M

Polk Signature Elite ES20 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

thanks!! I want to now if the SE worth the 180usd difference.
  2. M

Polk Signature Elite ES20 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Hello everyone!! please I need some help I can get the S20 in argentina for 450 and the ES20 for 630?? what do you recommend?? Thanks!!!
  3. M

Wharfedale Diamond 12 Owner's Thread

Hello people, I have a question, I was almost determined to buy these speakers, I have a NAD 50w stereo, a Polk 10" 200watt subwoofer and a loxjie d30 dac, until I saw Erin's review where he says that it has low or slow attack, my idea is to use them almost exclusively for electronic music, hard...
  4. M

Need help, PSB XB (used) vs Wharfedale diamond 12.1 new

Hello thanks, 5x7 meters is the size of the room. Im now near the speakers from using the MacBook with ableton, but when i listed for enjoy maybe 2/3 meters from the speakers. Play Music loud. Got the hts 10 inch 200w subwoofer so bass is good. I want clear mid range , and much treble for...
  5. M

Need help, PSB XB (used) vs Wharfedale diamond 12.1 new

Hello from Argentina, sorry bad english really glad with this forum, i GET years ago the dac loxjie d30 and last week the polkaudio hts 10, very happy with the sub, came from a nad 325bee (love it) and a psb t1 towers, one speaker broke give it to a man and meaby his broken it more o steal from...
  6. M

Loxjie D30 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Thats a A30 other dac, i think its a driver problem
  7. M

EQ APO vs Peace EQ Interface

Hi, I'm Argentine so sorry for my bad English, I ask you a question, I use a notebook with foobar2000 and a loxjie d30, in output by asio and that's how I use it, reading the forum and Amir's reviews gave me to try and follow tutorials I saw how he uses peace with eq apo and holy moly my...
  8. M

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Man, thanks a lot, a was already for leaving this headphones!! (sorry bad englsish)
  9. M

Yamaha Hs8s a Dj sub for a 2.1 stereo?

Thanks!!! A Lot, love this forum
  10. M

Yamaha Hs8s a Dj sub for a 2.1 stereo?

Greetings, I am Argentine so sorry for my bad English, I ask you a question, surely the answer is that "I have to try it", but I did so well asking about a dac with the dac loxjie d30v2 (I still have not recovered from listening to the album white heat white light, tremendous) that I risk...
  11. M

Hi, I tried it with a rotel power amplifier and an integrated NAD amp, as it has the options fixed and variable you can manage the volume from the dac, I don't know how convenient it could be since as I read, quality is lost when lowering the output of the DAC, I think that My knowledge is not...
  12. M

hello people!! im having such a really good times with the d30 and a kph30i, but using foobard2000 got a problem, sometimes i lost the fisrt second of the song and with mqa i lost the 2 or 3 first second, can someone gimme a hand??
  13. M

well, I've been testing it for more than 48 hours, almost non-stop jajajaja, as dac is something amazing, during the wait I got about 130gb of hi res files, so I'm giving it hardcore. As the DAC is spectacular, I tried it with several headphones and the power is almost correct, if not fair...
Top Bottom