Recent content by ManuCV

1. M

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

KEF KC62 for 1.194 Euro at Hifiklubben.de - https://www.hifiklubben.de/kef-kc62-subwoofer/kefkc62bk/ Also (as of now - 29.02.2024 12:30 PM CET) there's an outlet unit for 1.094 Euro.
  2. M

Some good prices at Saturn/Mediamarkt (Germany) for the Elac Carina, both bookshelf and floorstander. No idea if they ship abroad, but it's the cheapest I've seen these. Good speakers, got the bookshelves a year ago for 700 Euro and they're worth every penny. ELAC Carina BS 243.4 - 599,99 Euro...
  3. M

Is Volumio the best 'streamer freeware'?

I use Volumio on a Rpi 4 for several years and rarely had issues. You do need to have a tidy library, that's right, but that should be on you and not on Volumio. Use mp3tag to tidy up those names and it should be fine. Or maybe those issues are from the Rpi 5 build, can't say. But for sure...
  4. M

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

My SMSL SP200 has been working flawlessly for the last 3 years. Yawn, yet another insubstantiated comment from someone who probably has not used a single SMSL device.
  5. M

If you add them to your basket the discount applies. I just tested it and the price is 1.747,24 €
  6. M

Happy New Year everyone. 24% off on all speakers at Hidden Audio, only today (1/1/24). KEF LS60 has a crazy price of 3.800 Euro...
  7. M

Truthear Nova IEMs

Yeah I know but I am travelling with no laptop and no time to put on this - just playing around with AutoEQ. I normally don't even EQ headphones or very lightly.
  8. M

Truthear Nova IEMs

I know who is Jaako and what is AutoEQ, but there are other presets with some other naming as attached. No need to correct someone when I was just sharing my impression, but whatever.
  9. M

Truthear Nova IEMs

I don't follow the guy but I can see a ton of AutoEQ presets from him (or at least that's what it says here) in PowerAmp (Android player):
  10. M

Truthear Nova IEMs

Just got the Novas while travelling (Hong Kong) and I am positively impressed. I can only compare them to original Zeros (blue) and they are a step up almost in every aspect. However I have to say they benefit from EQ a lot. Out of the box they are a bit too polite. So far what has worked best...
  11. M

Truthear Nova IEMs

Not sure if this will be available for you but they are available at Amazon.de for 127 Euro as of now: https://www.amazon.de/Truthear-Nova-1DD-Ear-Headphones-blue/dp/B0CLV8TP34/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?crid=38IYF1UW75YFU&keywords=Truthear&qid=1699630894&sprefix=truthear%2Caps%2C269&sr=8-7
  12. M

Yep, I can see 1399 as well from Germany.
  13. M

Truthear Nova IEMs

The nozzle is in fact smaller than the Zero's. Below from Truthear's Facebook:
  14. M

Truthear Nova IEMs

Chinese forums said 1K Yuan, so around 137 USD.
  15. M

M&K S-150THX Speaker Review

Love to see these reviews of old speakers. I have a Ken Kreisel (the "K" in M+K) subwoofer which I adore (DXD-808).
Top Bottom