Recent content by maglito

1. M

AXPONA 2022-Anyone attending?-Exhibitor list now up

Yeah, that kid is genius. I spent a while soaking info out of him, really bright guy!
  2. M

I can see that critique for sure, but it was sort of fun!
  3. M

Anyone going to the show, check out the focal atmos demo room. They've got Rocket Man playing from Tidal in Atmos in there it's pretty impressive at least if you stick around until the "oohs"
  4. M

I'll be around there today so if you see the guy with the red Walker stop by and say hi if you're an ASR guy.
  5. M

I'm local and going on Saturday. Let me know if any ASR guys want to meet up and work there way through my list to visit: SVS room 702 (ask about new beast mode subwoofer in development) Saturday Audio Exchange https://www.axpona.com/exhibitor/company-detail.asp?ID=27823 PSB (on wall) speakers...
  6. M

12v trigger options?

A shame these units are no longer in production. It seems we should be able to pull some voltage off the RME mainboard when powered up? The display "+" seems like a reasonable place to try to tap in.
  7. M

Any reasonable on-wall speakers out there?

I haven't heard the monitor audio sound frames but I did read a few reviews, they sounded underwhelmed with the sound and more interested and the gimmicky feature of printing pictures of their children over the grills...
  8. M

Any reasonable on-wall speakers out there?

I've been searching for the same thing: decent on-wall / in-wall speakers but allowing for a slightly higher $$. I want something taller to match up to my 85" TV. My top choice so far is the Legacy Audio Silhouette: https://legacyaudio.com/products/view/silhouette Review here...
  9. M

SOLD!!!: 3 Legacy Audio Silhouette Pro On-Walls Full Range $3695 SOLD!!!

I also sent a PM with no response. I'm assuming, almost a year later, these are gone.
  10. M

AXPONA 2021 (Who is Going)

I'm planning to go but I'm local.
Top Bottom