Recent content by madmalkav

1. M

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

Thanks! The MIDI thing thrown me off, as this is completely unrelated to MIDI…
  2. M

Yes, but I haven´t found it to install any kind of control panel or something like that where I can change Output from 1/2 to 3/4.
  3. M

I'm trying the M4 on a MacOS machine and I'm completely unable to find how in hell I change output 1/2 to 3/4 in this OS. Haven't used MacOS in a lot of years but man, I'm feeling pretty stupid right now :D
  4. M

KRK ROKIT 5 Gen 4 Review (Studio Monitor)

Amir mentions an application available for these, but I don't see anything about that on the manual provided on KRK website. Was that finally released?
  5. M

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

It is in the full specs in the US page (dunno why the don't show the same information on the EU page): https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=39359
  6. M

Monoprice THX AAA 887 on sale on uk monoprice site.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/monoprice-monolith-thx-887-balance-headphone-amp-new-champ.8942/
  7. M

Help choosing new setup (Headphones, DAC/AMP)

Double check this with some people because I've no experience with these devices, I'm just in a similar device hunting: Topping D10 Balanced for 139€, Monolith THX 887 headphone amp (on sale on Monoprice.eu today at 204€ or 194€ if you subscribe to the newsletter, tomorrow back to 400€), two...
  8. M

Fluid Audio FX50 Review (Active Speaker)

Is there anything remotely similar to the FX50 on that price range and size? Or is this the best option for an active speaker this size and price?
  9. M

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

Hahaha thanks for the tip, gonna download it before they remove it. PS: I just discovered the Ultralite AVB have ethernet and you can connect from any computer to the control software through a browser? If that's the case it may be a very good option for Linux users, I will have to investigate...
  10. M

I'm more interested on the control part, but I wish you good luck with the filter. Hope one of the presets can be a customizable one, like I have seen on other non-audio devices.
  11. M

Thanks @dlundqvist and @TriN for looking into this, I was thinking in buying and interface but now I think I will wait to see the results of your investigation, as a getting an interface like this with proper controls in Linux sounds incredibly great. Is there any github or similar I can follow...
  12. M

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

I would love to know this too, and the manual doesn´t seem to explain it? Also, changing outputs seems a little of a PITA according to the manual. I would love to know this too. And this too. Feeling very curious about this little device as you can see :)
  13. M

Has anyone found a Beyerdynamic DT series aftermarket pad they really like?

I use Brainwavz pads on my DT770 and I like them. The ones I have are thicker that the original ones but comfortable.
  14. M

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

I think your nick is also the answer to your question :D
Top Bottom