Recent content by M1ndoz

1. M

Need advice choosing a DAC

Thank you all of your answers, now I have much clearer understanding and know possible directions where to focus and how I can move forward.
  2. M

Actually, I don't know, so that's why I ask in this forum questions and opinion :) As I wrote I am new in all of this, so for me all opinions and suggestions are really helpful. I am looking how to uograde my current setup and improve sound quality. And I was thinking that DAC can help me to...
  3. M

Or maybe is better to invest first in good Amp and only after this start to think about a DAC?
  4. M

I think I wrote my last post not really clear, sorry for that... But thank you for your answer and patience :) My question was more in general about your opinion. If cheap DACs can really make any diferent in sound quality? I am really new in audio world, so I am curious and just trying to...
  5. M

Thanks for all this information. Yes, this DAC is on completely different price range, but I fully understand why. At the begining I was looking for a budget option, but which still can improve my current setup sound quality. So I am still curious why people then buying cheap DACs if they didn't...
  6. M

Thank you for your time and recommendations!
  7. M

Thank you all for answers and all information it was really helpful. If you can recommend based on my setup more expensive DAC, which will made some difference, please feel free :)
  8. M

I installed Peace, but still same problem with Audirvana... But I got the point, I will try play with it. So as I understand in my case DAC will not change anything and it is not worth to buy one? If so then in which cases buying DAC make sense?
  9. M

The problem is that when I am play directly from Tidal on PC EQ APO works just fine and I can hear real difference, but if I play music from Audirvana (what I always do on PC) EQ APO is not working, if I change something in EQ, nothing is changed during Audirvana playback. So probably there is...
  10. M

No I didn't tried to use EQ/PEQ
  11. M

For music I am using Volumio + Tidal, sometimes I use Windows PC and Audirvana + Tidal for streaming music to same Rasperry pi with Volumio OS.
  12. M

Thank you for a detail explanation, I use Dynavoice Definition DF-8
  13. M

Thank you :) Dynavoice Definition DF-8
  14. M

Thank you for your answer, I am really sorry but am not so good at terminology, so I am not sure if I correctly understand regarding transducers. I use Yamaha R-S202D
Top Bottom