Recent content by Lukino

1. Lukino

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report Day 2

The fight to shorten signal paths does not take place. Every sensible designer applies it to hi-fi equipment. Here it is the opposite. The roads lead on carpets and they return to back. The budget is being stretched and RF is entering the cables in full force. The signal is enriched with...
  2. Lukino

GR Research B24 AC Cable Review Follow up [Entertainment]

no thick thick rope needs to be wound...:):facepalm:. Amir thanks.
  3. Lukino

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

I found a solution to silence the Denon....Silent Angel Bonn N8 Pro.....must try....what if....:p
  4. Lukino

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Lovers of tube amplifiers will get their money's worth... the worse it measures, the greater the space, dynamics, temperature.... Aren't you happy... free tube power... Thanks Amir for the measurement. You always hit the nail on the head.;)
  5. Lukino

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

How funny could it be to review subjectively compared to the analyzer. Subjective reviewers themselves do not know what they are hearing. Sometimes it seems that this is good and then that. And of course, the more expensive the better. Etc. Thanks to the measurements, we avoid long descriptions...
  6. Lukino

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

How about a new comprehensive review and video.Dave Extremis..... Sandu has ears like a bat...background quiet better than Topping D90se...Amir measured both units with analyzer. For which he deserves thanks. But subjectively, DAVE is quieter and much wider...;):facepalm...
  7. Lukino

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

Thanks for the answers. So if I understood correctly A90D etc. is a full-fledged amplifier for these headphones. Dan Clark also appeared here a few times, maybe it would be good if he also commented. After all, he is the designer of these unique headphones.:)
  8. Lukino

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

I would like to ask about the suitability of using an amplifier for these headphones. I was watching a video of a guy Currawong to these hearing aids and there he was asked in the comments....: What is the minimum requirements to drive these satisfactory? I’m concerned if you think that the...
  9. Lukino

DAC Noise Modulation: Chord DAVE vs Topping DX7 Pro+

Yes. For me personally, at this time, I already believe in the teamwork and true engineering achievements of AKM, ESS.:)
  10. Lukino

Yes, some work was done by RW, etc.... It has to be left.... And then they started abusing it, but that's to be expected when money is involved. That's the bad thing about it. Further, they only cover up lies and exploit the audience's ignorance. But thanks to the people who stop this audio...
  11. Lukino

AIYIMA A200 Stereo Amplifier Review

Terribly. What can be done for 160 dollars. Thanks for the measurement.:D
  12. Lukino

Could but....business. Not engineering. Yes at the $250 DAC level.:)
  13. Lukino

This is how it should be. Real engineers should produce verifiable displacement based on measurements. The point is that many sell DACs for xxxx dollars and pack a 250 dollar DAC in 4kg of aluminum. Hence the accuracy on this forum. Thanks Amir.:)
  14. Lukino

It's about money. More money, more purity of engineering, etc. Unfortunately, this does not apply in the audio business. Thanks to measurement, untruths and marketing fabrications are revealed.;)
Top Bottom