Recent content by Lucaxxaa

1. L

Gustard X26Pro firmware release (F20 beta)

Hello, what is the last firmware for x26pro, and where I can find? Thank you
  2. L

Advise for new Dac

Finally I bought x26Pro from Amazon it. Tomorrow it will arrive
  3. L

Advise for new Dac

..I don't need headphone output only I Iwill use in stereo configuration
  4. L

Gustard R26 R2R DAC with roon

Yes we are all human, ☺️
  5. L

Advise for new Dac

I already have read all... All this dac have perfect measurement. About gustard i have read reviews and was classified as best maybe for its high level components and discrete amplification, but is more expensive..
  6. L

Advise for new Dac

Yes good advice! I see mow some positive reviews..
  7. L

Advise for new Dac

I sold smsl su-9. Now I like to choose between smsl d300 or gustard x26 pro. Thank you.
  8. L

Gustard R26 R2R DAC with roon

What you prefer about x26pro. I ll like to change my smsl su-9 for x26pro
  9. L

RPi4 + Pi2AES alternative or off the shelf unit?

A question. From few days, I use picorplayer on rpi3 only for player (no lms) connected to my USB dac. On other rpi4 was installed lms. I usu qobuz online music by LMS. Did you change some options to convert music files by LMS after to send to picorplayer. Attached pic. Which format are send...
  10. L

Picoreplayrer LMS and alsa with usb dac

Hello. Please, i use SMSL-SU9 connected to RPI3. I use Picoreplayer and LMS Now i have alsa setting in the attached pics. Can you advice me for best alsa setting for my DAC What is best choose, for volume controll? Thank you
  11. L

Looking for budget Bluetooth amp around 100€

That speakers are very good! I have its and i think to buy smsl A300. Now I use old grundig v7000 class AB amp
  12. L

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

has anyone done a comparison with the su-9? I currently own the su-9, is there a big difference in audio quality? is this change worth it?
  13. L

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

...i Will buy rpi4. Now I use rpi3b+ with Volumio software + bubleupnp and smsl su-9 USB DAC and listen qobuz hires But, is true that rpi4 work well on usb signal ? ( When I will have two RPI, one will be for music other for play games by retropie distro )
  14. L

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

This is technical information about my desktop amplifier input: Input Impedance: 100Kohms Input Sensitivity: 500mV at 1KHz and 8 ohms for 100 watt output Is right for DAC output on RCA?
  15. L

Khadas tone board external power

Hello. I use the same power supply, that have two +5volt exit, for supply raspberry and khadas. I use this cable, that divide signal from power, then the power of to khadas from power supply and not from raspberry...
Top Bottom