Recent content by Lucaxr

1. L

Helping a friend find a new pair of headphones (+- 200€)

Hi, I'm posting this request for a friend who isn't on the forum, and he would like to ask for your advice on the following matter: I am looking for a pair of headphones that have an accurate response without breaking the budget to use at work, so I would be wearing them while sitting down and...
  2. L

Going insane looking for the right <500€ headphones

I'm buying the headphone at the end of the month. I'll probably get the AA 60 use them for a bit and return them if I find the bass a problem. I've never EQ'd headphones but would that help possible elevate the 'thin' bass?
  3. L

Hm, reading from reviews of the AA, the bass can be thin. The NDH20 does seem to offer a lifted bass, which seems to fit my description but I'm currently reconsidering my budget. I'm thinking about lowering my budget to €300 (give or take) and later on invest in open back headphones for...
  4. L

Thanks for the recommendation, I think I'll try the dt700x!
  5. L

I'm going insane doing endless research into headphones. My use would be at work and public transport (general usage). I prefer wired over wireless, and want to prioritise sound quality over features. I've looked at the mezze 99 classics but I've read multiple times that they aren't tuned...
  6. L

Looking for a sub €500 (wired) closed back pair of headphones.

Budget: preferably below 500 but I can go slightly over. Source/amp: if an amp is required, I own the zen dac v2 and am looking at buying the zen ifi hip 2. Usage: I would like to use it at the office, on public transport possibly and at home. I know that means basically everywhere, but they...
  7. L

Replacing an outdated Blu-ray player

How big is the impact of these low cost DACs on audio quality? Can an untrained ear distinguish between a 30GBP DAC and a 100GBP Schiit Modi+?
  8. L

Replacing an outdated Blu-ray player

Hi, I am looking to replace an outdated Blu-ray player by a more capable player. I would like to connect this player to my current amplifier, a Denon 1055R. This model only accepts analogue audio input. Therefore, the Blu-ray player has to be able to output analogue audio, as I do not own a...
Top Bottom