1. L

strange SMSL M500 high 3rd harmonic

Just to wait for the European center opening
  2. L

I didn't buy from you but from Aoshida
  3. L

Thanks for your proposal but I live in France and too costly and complicated to ship outside EU
  4. L

Reply from the vendor on Aliexpress : "Dear Sorry, we can’t send you tools right now Please wait for the start of the European repair shop We are building a European repair shop, that will repair your product faster"
  5. L

I asked to the Aliexpress vendor to replace the unit but they are not aware of the problem and suggested to do the firmware update on my own.... I think they don't know anything
  6. L

Just done on Facebook.... We will see how many seconds my post will last before it'll be removed...
  7. L

At this point I think that even if ASR is a drop in the sea, @amirm should not give SMSL public view nor testing their devices because 1) they are not what they should be (read OPA1612) and 2) they don't perform as they should in real life (read stereo music) and 3) they have no satisfying...
  8. L

I bought M500 on Aliexpress, Aoshida seller and I live in Europe... Am I busted?
  9. L

I tried to completely remove the card from the M500 but there is a flat cable coming from the volume knob that retains it. Do you know how properly disassemble it?
  10. L

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

I have no hp leakage nor bump in my unit
  11. L

I hope that SMSL can fix this with a new firmware
  12. L

If I have well understood the preamp section of this Dac is not so transparent or at list not so "resolutive" (forgive my bad English) when you lower the volume as there's not a fixed Dac position. Now we are in the middle of a problematic situation : decrease the volume to avoid distortion or...
  13. L

I'm wondering what we owner of M500 can do / obtain directly from SMSL to compensate this big flaw especially when used as pure Dac. I bought mine from Aoshida but cannot send it back to China, too costly
  14. L

I was thinking the same thing
  15. L

Way too much expensive for me
Top Bottom