Recent content by Luc

1. L

SMPS for Audio Applications

Yes! It's planned for this week, together with the delay function ;-)
  2. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Yes, you're right. Very expensive and that's why i did not do that from the beginning. although i really would like to be able to switch opamp and voltage regulators easily
  3. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

the nord buffers - or equivalent - would be my big improvement to the purifi kit
  4. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

i find the purifi buffer board sufficient. i hesitated taking the nord buffers, but pricey... the nice thing is to put the opamps of your choice ;-) for me the neurochrome buffer is of little to no interest
  5. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hummm... the measurement is not very precise. My dmm's probably a bit cheap. Unstable measure, but anyway less than 100mV
  6. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Just to make sure as i'm no electrician... Voltage between pin 2 of J3 connector and what other point? Currently i'm not using that pin J3.2
  7. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Looks like nothing (?)
  8. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

I guess enabled. As per default ; i did not touch it.
  9. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

i hope it does and i'll check it out when wired. I just turned on my system to re-check if there is or not a "click". 1. i turn on the smps (the amp stays off, S1 down) 2. i turn on the source (pc) and plug it to the dac 3. i turn on the dac, volume to zero 4. i turn on the purifi : S1 to up...
  10. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

SMPS delay with that function, the result should be like manually turning S1 "on" after SMPS's ready
  11. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

no, the delay function should eliminate the click (that is anyway very low with purifi/micro-audio smps) i'll tell once i've wired it
  12. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Oooh my god! that is a killer one! Beautiful!!! Thanks for the sharing :D And it amazes me again how precise and powerful the cords sound. I'm in love
  13. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Thanks! Well, today was the D-day :D I'm just so happy, so amazed with the sound quality of that little amp! Simply wonderful. I finally can enjoy my speakers. Those are 1.1m tall hybrid transmission line, 3 way built with satori drivers. Powerful, precise, clear and always soft and musical. On...
  14. L

SMPS for Audio Applications

For whom is worrying about temperature, here is my measurement after 3.5 hours at mid-volume, sensor just over the transformer. By hand, warmish air is barely sensible
  15. L

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Right. The SMPS I use is the first one made for "customer validation". Micro-Audio will soon release it for sale.
Top Bottom