Recent content by lovesound

1. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

thank u. it is well worth considering.
  2. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

Yes.. we will go new We narrow to Denon 2700h or the bigger 3700H. As we spend quite a bit on AVR, we will use old speakers to fill up the atmos setup. So, If we go for 2700h, we don't have the pre-out so we can not use the current music setup as front speakers. Is it worth going for 3700H...
  3. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

just wonder about that website, accessories4less are they any good? this is above our budget but seem very good deal :) https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/yamrxa1080bl-rb/yamaha-rx-a1080-7.2-ch-x-110-watts-a/v-receiver/1.html
  4. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

I found the x2400h. Is it still alright? I can get it brand new for 530 usd
  5. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

Thank u. Will look for after 2016.. Or considering brand new
  6. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

Dear all Thanks for such detailed I am wondering should i push for a brand new avt with warranty? I found denon x2400h for sale brand new Is it anh better than the old denon or yamaha? It cost around £400 It sounds like have enough like power and doby atmos. But.. I would the old one more...
  7. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

th thanks. i actually using toppic as DAC as well for the music set :)
  8. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

thank u. i will look in the Yamaha one. i hear that the Yamaha HTR 7065 and RX-V6A is quite decent for the money.
  9. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

thank u . yes, it looks like i better to get a good avr with ATMOS and then try to grab some old speakers around :) is it similar to getting new dac? with old hifi system
  10. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

hi Peng, Thank you for such a detailed reply. I tried to draw and found an online tool. Have a look -we have one row of the sofa, which is 2.9m from the screen - like the picture -i would love to push to 5.1 system -do you mean my current speakers? I have a pair of EPOS ACOUSTICS M12.2...
  11. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

I am sure this question is not new... but I tried to research myself but got so confused. Hope you guys don't mind and give me some hint. Before all, I have to share that when I went to cinema, event trying to pick best possible seat for sound, I don't really enjoy their audio system. Not sure...
  12. lovesound

Finding a simple usb c adapter is hard...

This charge but no mic https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAMSUNG-GALAXY-S20-S20-ULTRA-S20-FE-USB-Type-C-to-3-5mm-AUX-Headphone-Adapter-/284354826321?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0o_O
  13. lovesound

Finding a simple usb c adapter is hard...

Basically I'm looking for a simple usb c adapter to do a simple task that all the phone used to do: 1. Play music to 3.5 mm and change the phone at the same time 2. Support in line microphone for calling I tried the S8 (from hidiz)but cant work with microphone I tried the Samsung dongle, mic...
  14. lovesound

Cheap (€30) IEM recommendations

It may come from the same factory
  15. lovesound

Cheap (€30) IEM recommendations

I also just get the kz like u ☀️☀️
Top Bottom