Recent content by lordhumungous

1. L

Why Do You Own Benchmark Products?

I own Benchmark products because they are accurate as hell.
  2. L

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

And Tekton hasn’t published measurements have they ?
  3. L

I had a pair of Tektons. Absolutely despised them but bought them on the hype .Sold them recently before this blowup.
  4. L

This is so true. I have done it to the detriment of my company and learned a costly lesson.
  5. L

This is how the U.S legal system works. You don’t need to be right . My business has fought a couple of lawsuits over 40 years where I knew legally I would win ….. in the end. The problem was fighting till the end would cost 50k in legal fees so the objective is to settle for less than 50k...
  6. L

Unusual . Usually you just get a certified letter from an attorney directly discussing the legal issue.
  7. L

For a minute I thought you might be on shaky legal ground. LMAO!!!!!
  8. L

Yeah it’s pretty awful. Some will sue knowing their case is very weak or nonexistent but if they sue for 25k and the defendant knows he will pay 25k in legal fees , the defendant’s best course will be to settle for say 10-15k even if he knows he would win in the end . You rarely get your legal...
  9. L

This position might do it.
  10. L

I hope that Tekton decides to reflect on the reviews, not sue or threaten to sue , and do what Schiit did , make better measuring speakers,electronics . I know your initial instinct on a bad review can sometimes be anger but instead breathe a little and let your wisdom not anger help you make...
  11. L

Doesn’t the plaintiff also have to prove in the libel suit that it was done with “malice” ? These are very difficult cases to win from my understanding.
  12. L

That insect is better looking !
  13. L

Amir just got an Ace in the hole with this !
  14. L

Wow just wow . Never seen anything like this in all my years . Have you ?
Top Bottom