Recent content by Longshan

1. Longshan

Motu M2 Review (Audio Interface)

That's a scientific question, to which I could only offer speculation.
  2. Longshan

Motu M2 Review (Audio Interface)

Yes, the M2 should be able to just fine.
  3. Longshan

Electric toothbrushes

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7133541/ MAJOR CAVEAT: Most people use their electric toothbrushes like manual ones, and ∴ apply too much pressure. Don't do that, unless you hate having enamel covering your teeth.
  4. Longshan

Why Doubt Is Essential to Science - Sci. Am.

So Amir, you must be a PhD. in the philosophy of science. You can certainly doubt something without being an expert in the field. You may be more likely to pull a Dunning-Kruger, so to doubt or not to doubt isn't a binary situation. I am not an expert on the violin, but if a violinist told me...
  5. Longshan

Killing the Blues: fun with blue LED phosphors

I have no idea. The monitors are Kalis. I'm afraid to take them apart, but maybe I'll bring them with me next time I visit my parents and see if my dad can figure it out. My studio has a red light theme going on, which is nice in low-light environments, so it would be a great mod. Thanks for...
  6. Longshan

Killing the Blues: fun with blue LED phosphors

My monitors have a blue LED that turns red if there is distortion. I'd love to figure out how to reverse the lights so red is the default.
  7. Longshan

Have you achieve a listening system that reach that mix engineer, master engineer or producer intended production quality?

On the extremely rare chance that no one has yet said this, music is mixed, mastered, and produced in such a way that it will sound 'decent' on any equipment, because music gets played on all kinds of equipment. So it's a bit of a meaningless question, I think.
  8. Longshan

Sorry Amir but you are wrong

Learned some new technical terms that I shall henceforth use when giving a scientifically accurate description of how electricity works: "Oompf." "Dude" "Whoah!"
  9. Longshan

Audio Technica ATH-M50X Review (Closed Headphone)

I agree with you. I have a pair, and the other thing I'd say is that their soundstage is extremely narrow for some reason. At the same time, they've been a good workhorse for me. They're great for tracking, and they've been reliable.
  10. Longshan

Kali LP-6/LP-8 V2 (2nd Wave) studio monitors released

Mine have been bullet-proof. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with them.
  11. Longshan

Kali LP-6/LP-8 V2 (2nd Wave) studio monitors released

I don't really agree with your interpretation though. There's nothing wrong with the monitors, and mine sound fantastic.
  12. Longshan

Flags are ok... But are there any haircut restrictions?

The DPRK doesn't have haircut restrictions.
  13. Longshan

Battle Of Budget XLR Cables

Haha, good one.
Top Bottom