Recent content by liliaokulani

1. L

AudioInterface vs Amp with passive speakers

Hello, just a questions in order for me to learn and understand all this new stuff. If I used passive studio monitors i could connect these to a Notebook through 1) an Audio Interface or 2) an Amp that is connected to a DAC? Would you need a preamp for the speakers? My setup will be the...
  2. L

Newbie home Studio/Hifi Setup - DAC + HP Amp, Headphones, Audio Interface, etc.

Yes moving around a lot with notebook so a mobile HP AMP is must. Since I am rather new to your sphere I have just figured out that the Audio Interface is/has a DAC and I read that the T5V should be used balanced in a PC environment - so thank you for your input. Why the Motu 4? Two more i/os...
  3. L

Thanks but being in Europe - with shipping + Tax, I would not be too far from the Sundara at 350 Euro but I would rather stick around or below 200 Euro
  4. L

true, thanks for pointing that out! Looking for a DAC + Amp (Headphone and Speaker) then, not sure if there is such a thing yet.
  5. L

Thanks, thats what got me startet - I plugged the DT770s into the scarlett and was blown away by the difference compared to the cheap House of Marley Headphones I was using on the notebook before. I think both the Schiit or the Topping will be plenty enough for my PC, but I read today that the...
  6. L

Hello everybody, Newbie here. Looking for a new/1st better sound quality setup for different use cases. Best bang for your buck kinda guy. (Guitar Player, Mix between Studio and Hifi Setup, mostly listening to Genres whith physical Instruments). portable Headphone Amp for (Win) Notebook ...
Top Bottom