Recent content by leyo96

1. L

Best IEMs w/ mic under 100€ to use with phone (no dac)

They are the one I got the most recommended so far. 24€ for me
  2. L

The vsd3s I can't get them with decent shipping time. the GR07 32 or 50 ohm? I use them with my phone, I found them for 92€ (if I manage to don't pay customs)
  3. L

I already owned them. I returned them twice because both time the left earpiece failed, the second time I just got my money back. Sound was ok, but they didn't fit me well at all
  4. L

I use Tidal and afaik there isn't any eq. I don't know if I can use an external EQ, I've never tried.
  5. L

AS10: 50€ ZSX: 45€ I can't really eq them since I'll use them on my phone. ZS10 pro: 41€ KC2: 44€ but maybe I'll have to pay customs up to 75€ Yeah no mic
  6. L

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

I bought it but for now I'm sticking to my mobo dac. I'll get a dac at a later time
  7. L

Blon BL03: 24€ Blon bl05: 40€ but I could end up paying customs up to 70€, but Linsoul says that they can declare a lower price to don't pay customs The starfield don't have a mic Urbanfun don't have a mic as well
  8. L

Hello, as the title says I'm looking for IEMs under 100€ to only use with my phone and maybe sometime my laptop. I don't use a dac, just straight from the 3.5mm jack of my pixel 3a. I stream music from Tidal HiFi, I need these only when I'm going around outside (for the future since I'm stuck...
  9. L

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

It's not bad imo, but I have nothing to compare it to.
  10. L

I know but I feel that aux cables quality is always very poor compared to rca, but I've never test it. I have to say audio from the front panel is not bad
  11. L

So I'd just need a 3.5 to rca cable from the back panel out to the atom, right? How much a dac like a topping D10 improve audio quality? I have akg712 pro and listen to Tidal hifi in exclusive mode
  12. L

Would this adapter paired to an Atom be better than my mobo dac with an atom? MSI z370 gaming pro carbon. Thanks
  13. L

Measurements of Topping DX3Pro LDAC/V2

Is the amp that bad? How would it perform with a pair of AKG 712 pro. Thanks
  14. L

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

How does the D10 do together with an Atom and k712? Thx
Top Bottom