Recent content by LegionOfHell

1. LegionOfHell

Question about O2 amplifier...

I have an O2 amplifier and I have some questions: - Is the standard gain(2.5x , 6.5x) the highest gain possible with O2 ? - how do I know if my O2 is set to the standard gain without looking at the PCB ?
  2. LegionOfHell

Is 10Ω output impedance too high for a headphone amplifier ?

How about these headphones: AKG K702, DT990 Pro 250 ohms Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee, Sony MA900, Hifiman HE-400, Audio Technica AD900x, Fostex T50RPMK3, Philips Fidelio X2HR, Grado SR225i. Also, Do these headphones play well with other amps with 10Ω output impedance ? Like Sabaj PHA2 and...
  3. LegionOfHell

Is 10Ω output impedance too high for a headphone amplifier ?

I am looking to buy the Creative GC7 but the output impedance is 10Ω, Should I worry about this ? I want to pair the following headphones with it(through headphone out jack): M-Audio Q40, Monoprice Modern Retro, KOSS Prodj200, Creative Aurvana Live! SE, Creative Aurvana Live! 2, Sennheiser PX...
  4. LegionOfHell

SMSL SU-1 vs Topping E30 II Lite

Which DAC has the better measurement ? The measurements that were posted here at ASR show that the E30II/lite have some jitter problems through optical-in which are not audible...whereas the SMSL SU1 does not have this problem.... Should I worry about this ? Which one would you personally go...
  5. LegionOfHell

Question about power supply for the O2 headphone amplifier.

JDS Labs: I guess JDS labs meant only for "extended duration" and under "heavy loads" I need to get a new power adapter...otherwise I am ok ? I will use the unit(O2) max 2 hours per session.
  6. LegionOfHell

I contacted JDS Labs and MayFlower, here is what they said about the stock WAU12-200 power supply(12V) : JDS Labs: MayFlower:
  7. LegionOfHell

Fosi Audio SK-01 Headphone Amplifier Review

what is the output impedance for hp out ?
  8. LegionOfHell

So I recently purchased an O2 headphone amplifier that comes with a WAU12-200 power supply. Some quotes from NwAvGuy's blog: Now I have more powerful amps, but I just wanna make my O2 compatible with all my headphones. The only planars I have are the HE-400 , T50RP MK3 and I have plans to...
  9. LegionOfHell

Headphone amplifier 600 ohms

For a 600ohms headphone I recommend the Lake People G109-S ... I don't know if it is still available to purchase though... Edit: Lake People G103-S works too.
  10. LegionOfHell

Sabaj A20h Balanced Headphone Amplifier Owner's Thread

Alright, I think my priority is the O2 amplifier now, Since I have a bunch of lower impedance everyday headphones that I want to use while gaming and the fact that O2 has 0.5ohm output impedance. Does the O2 spec better than Sabaj PHA2 ? Is the Mayflower version of O2 set to medium or standard...
  11. LegionOfHell

I want to use the 3.5mm out on Sabaj PHA2 with the following headphones: Jvc HAS160 Sony MDRZX110 Koss KSC75/35 CAL! SE & 2 Sen PX100-II what do you think ?
  12. LegionOfHell

Isn't 150ohms too much for headphones with high sensitivity and low resistance ? what does a few ohm means ? what is the minimum ?
  13. LegionOfHell

so a series resistor doesn't affect the output impedance ? What would you guess the output impedance is for the 3.5mm headphone out on PHA2 ? and you are saying the 6.5mm output on PHA2 has the same output impedance as A20d ? What is A20d's output impedance ?
  14. LegionOfHell

the official spec says that this amp is suitable for 8ohm-600ohm headphones though
  15. LegionOfHell

Schiit Midgard Balanced Headphone Amp Review

Can I input 3Vrms via RCA with these DACS:? Creative X7 Creative G6 SMSL SU1 Atom DAC+ Zorloo ZuperDAC also, do these DACs pair well with the following amps ? Schiit heresy SMSL SP200 Sabaj PHA2 Douk U3 mini
Top Bottom