Recent content by Lawyrup843

1. Lawyrup843

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

Is there a hold up with the 3 channel amps because of this?
  2. Lawyrup843

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

Buckeye amps have no hiss with Klipsch speakers. As a matter of fact I had an Audiophonics amp based on same nc252 module and got hiss at about 1 foot from tweeters. Same module but with Buckeye got dead silence with ear right next to the tweeter. Go figure.
  3. Lawyrup843

Exciting news from Onkyo and Pioneer: TX-RZ70/ VSX-LX705, TX-RZ9/VSX-LX905 = Auro 3D + DLBC!

I agree! I would love to buy that rz70. But I just wouldn’t wait for it to come available if I was looking for a new avr right now. God didn’t bless me with that level of patience.
  4. Lawyrup843

Exciting news from Onkyo and Pioneer: TX-RZ70/ VSX-LX705, TX-RZ9/VSX-LX905 = Auro 3D + DLBC!

Seriously wouldn’t hold my breath if I needed an AVR right now. The RZ-50 which is currently released and not a speculative rumor can’t even be purchased normally.
  5. Lawyrup843

Yup got it from https://www.safeandsoundhq.com/ ‘And everything went smoothly. Ordered on a Sunday shipped on Monday, got it Wednesday!
  6. Lawyrup843

I own the integra variant and I love it. I only got it because the onkyo is unicorn status so I didn’t mind paying more to have it sooner. It’s a great product by the way and sounds amazing.
  7. Lawyrup843

Denon announced new entry level AVR-X1700H with upgraded HDMI

Why don’t they just refresh the entire line up? Instead of just one model. Asinine. Especially after this past year‘s cluster fudge.
  8. Lawyrup843

DDRC-24 - Dirac Live on a budget?

Mini dsp is one of those things that is very easy to get frustrated with. IMO. If you don’t use it for subs Or Dirac then the best use is for BEQ with movies. Honestly using the minidsp for BEQ is worth its asking price just for movies. And it’s free!
  9. Lawyrup843

Verification of Audyssey’s XT32 results

I’ve always wondered about this. Awesome someone decided to come with facts and put in the work. Thanks for doing so. Did you measure more than one channel? I’d love to see the subwoofer result.
  10. Lawyrup843

Review and Measurements of NAD T758 V3 AVR

Does the person your recommended to come in a tune it for you only work with Dirac? (I use audy) Just curious what his resume looks like because I would love to go that route if I knew who to go to. Thx
  11. Lawyrup843

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

Emotiva has a really nice trigger hub. $50. I love them. https://emotiva.com/collections/accessories/products/et-3
  12. Lawyrup843

So awesome to see the results of a person’s hard work PAYING OFF! Congrats!
  13. Lawyrup843

The cliches of subjective audiophilia...

My favorite part of this post is the wife comment……. I have seen it in at least one review of every product I’ve researched on Amazon & Crutchfield. LOVE IT!
  14. Lawyrup843

DDRC-24 - Dirac Live on a budget?

This is great information thanks again!
Top Bottom