Recent content by laurelkurt

1. L

Monoprice HTP-1 Home Theater Processor Review

Wow! I'm feeling a bit cheated now! New LOWER price and in stock. http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=42116
  2. L

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

What are you using to cover that table? It looks to be fairly thick.
  3. L

New Monolith amp for 400 USD...

It drove my R3s as mains, mostly crossed over with subs at 80 and as full range too. It sounded very good. Even cranked up loud for 45 or so minutes It barely got warm with no hiss or hum. The only time I heard the fans was for a second upon startup. I was listening hard trying to be...
  4. L

I'll give it a shot. Will the slot name be changed? I think I tried that and the name didn't change, but that was when I knew a bit less than I know now...If the name doesn't change I can't tell if it took or not.
  5. L

I'm trying to delete my first 2 DLBC calibrations to open the slots on the HTP. I go to the DIRAC app and delete the filter and it says it's gone, but the slots on the HTP still show the allegedly deleted calibrations still there. Can anyone advise me? Oh, I've measured with REW at MLP the...
  6. L

Yes I can repeat it just by switching to/from any upmixer. Will try indicated too. I also sometimes get pops when changing tracks or inputs. My output is set at 3.4 volts.
  7. L

Not yet. I have my bro coming in from Tampa. Will try it ASAP.
  8. L

I finally got it on my IPAD, thanks.
  9. L

Yes at your suggestion. Switched to biased and still doing the same thing. No change at all. Thanks
  10. L

I called tech support. They had me unplug the unit to reset it. I was then able to connect through an Android phone or any PC in my house, but I still cannot connect via IPAD. My firmware is 1.10 (the latest update.) Also I'll try the bias setting, thanks to Beast76. Thanks GXAlan too.
  11. L

Still some bugs I think. I've had mine for 2 weeks and I already had to reboot it. When I was entering its IP address on my HTPC (or any other device) it was unable to connect to the HTP. I still cannot connect with my Ipad. Also when swithing back & forth from native to any upmixer. It sounds...
  12. L

Where did you find that update?
  13. L

Monolith HTP-1 AV Processor Measurements (June 2023 Firmware + User Testing)

Where are selectable loudness controls located? Mine is new but I don't see any such options.
  14. L

Did you buy an A-stock or B-stock?
Top Bottom