Recent content by Laserjock

1. Laserjock

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

I wonder how many people would have noticed it without the specific reviewed song/frequency? I can’t get it to do anything on my pair. (I only bought them because I got a very good “used” price and are nearfield on a kitchen counter. My main speakers are all Revel Performa3 and the UniFi 2.0...
  2. Laserjock

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Volume you’d listen to normally?
  3. Laserjock

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

If you think Amir can’t be subjective as well as objective one only needs to look at his review of the Wilson Audio TuneTot. He caught a lot of flack for that one. IKEA speaker review also comes to mind.
  4. Laserjock

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

That was the debut of the F226Be. I heard them there as well and have to agree on your statement of the show. https://www.revelspeakers.com/products/types/floorstanding/F226BE-.html
  5. Laserjock

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Nice to see the measurements. My side surrounds in white… If you’ve never heard a good MCH Surround DVD-A, you’re missing out.
  6. Laserjock

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

@Eric Alexander Send one of your new units of both speaker pairs (M-Lore and Troubadour) to each @amirm and Erin and let the chips fall where they may. (Feet provided or installed at the facility)
  7. Laserjock

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

From what he specs of the “Ulfberht” ” Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz Simple and elegant minimum phase (single crossover element) mid-range and tweeter Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section “
  8. Laserjock

best home theater speakers (5.1) under 30k

This and they were on sale recently, not sure if still so.
  9. Laserjock

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Now I know why optical isn’t working…. :cool:
  10. Laserjock

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

Was subjective listening on-axis?
  11. Laserjock

So called engine fuel additives - are all snake oil (or not)?

They may have a diesel engine but didn’t mention this in the original question.
  12. Laserjock

So called engine fuel additives - are all snake oil (or not)?

I think Redline SI-1 FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER has the most PEA in it. Use it before changing your oil.
  13. Laserjock

Southwest Audio Fest announced -- Dallas, TX -- March 15-17, 2024--Exhibitor list now up

Were you the one with the Legacy or I’m thinking of someone else? See you have Sf now.
Top Bottom