Recent content by LarsF

1. LarsF

BASS!

I listen to the electronic piece in my headphone, it’s not the same as listening to it in speaker, bass should be felt in the chest.
  2. LarsF

BASS!

I have a couple of bass intensive recordings first a Swedish traditonal song with very low bass and a electronic piece that i really like
  3. LarsF

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Amason - Santas coming to free them nice voice and and a pretty good Christmas song
  4. LarsF

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

I wonder what the wife should say if I brought these home :) It was the most hideous I have seen
  5. LarsF

Interesting, never seen any om them, a bit futuristic maybe (if we would be in the 1950's :) )
  6. LarsF

All speakers are more or less ugly, I can admire the craftsmanship in building them,but I never seen a pair of speakers that beautifies a room,
  7. LarsF

Music You Strongly Dislike (Just For Fun)

Most hip-hop/rap music anything with Michael Jackson And autotune, very popular in Sweden :(
  8. LarsF

Jazz ♫ Music only | In the now, or recently, or that you love...

Playing Trilok Gurtu - Bad habits die hard I wish every recording was as good as this, an example from YouTube (don't know how it sound, playing my own cd)
  9. LarsF

What are we listening to right now..

Metropolis soundtrack - Planners & Thinkers Bass heavy and very good uncompressed sound (on Qobuz)
  10. LarsF

Music For Testing Bass

The second track on this http://open.qobuz.com/album/sd9ablh8l59aa also this http://open.qobuz.com/album/gq1ijbgv8gclc
  11. LarsF

Male vocals

Tommy Körberg, I don't know if he's mention earlier, but I think he belongs here. Anthem from the musical Chess
  12. LarsF

Terje Isungset - Winter songs i really like this
  13. LarsF

this Terje Isungset -Winter songs and after that Søren Bebe Trio - Echoes
  14. LarsF

What do you use to measure DR values?
  15. LarsF

Morning jazz with Bobo Stensson Trio and the album Sphere Very nice