Recent content by Larate

1. L

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

114mW for 300ohm as indicated in the "user guide" (http://en.tpdz.net/wdzn_detail/newsId=67.html). The NX4 has less power than the Fio A5 at 300ohm (according to the specs I've found). But the NX4 has enough power to drive my HD600 and DT880/600 even at low gain (volume control between noon and...
  2. L

Stop looking for muddy reasons. Can you point when I mentioned that I was using a player in a computer? I wrote about using a CD player, a DAP (actually two from different brands). These are standalone devices. The NX4 was plugged to either an Android tablet or a DAP, no computer. I already...
  3. L

I guess that you've read it too fast... An extract from my 1st post... I checked with the RB layer of Hybrid SACD (from a CD player) and it was like with FLAC conversion from the SACD. Moreover the "culprit" is definitely this Topping because if I play a DSD file directly (and natively) from the...
  4. L

@yue What were the files on 2L that you used for your test? I will do the test with the same files. Thanks
  5. L

@yue If you are right, I should have the same issue with almost any other "renderer" devices, which is not the case as I wrote in my first post. @mi-fu OK thank you very much.
  6. L

@amir you're right and actually I planned doing that but I wanted to know whether I was living alone in an island before ! @mi-fu oh thank you very much for having done the test. May I ask you something. Have you verified that the led near the USB Audio Input was red and not blue (on the NX4...
  7. L

Hello, It's my first post, although I've been following this website for some time. First a special bonjour from a msoftee to another one! I bought the Topping NX4 DSD 4 months ago, being convinced by the review I read here. And it was one of my best purchase in audio category. Thanks for the...
Top Bottom