1. L

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

$259 for Sennheiser HD 600 https://Amazon.com/dp/B00004SY4H
  2. L

ifi Zen CAN Review (Headphone Amp)

With 139dB SNR, the measurebaters would be happy:D
  3. L

Just curious how much more (700mW/350mW) do you think it would be with a 5Amp power supply instead of the 2.4A psu that the Zen-can was shipped with ?
  4. L

I was only using 6 Volts into the Zen-Can amp as an extreme test to hear the noise floor at max gain and max volume. In real world listening volume levels there is no audible noise floor.
  5. L

Measuring The Unmeasurable.

"Solved 50 Years Ago":p
  6. L

Measuring The Unmeasurable.

Starts at 26 minutes in. (Focal Audio, Nicolas Debard) (Dan Clark headphones) (Schiit Audio, Mike Moffat and Jason Stoddard) (iFi Audio, Thorsten Loesch) https://www.youtube.com/live/RuSotz9QCpM?feature=share&t=1558
  7. L

Is the only internal difference between the Regular Zen-Can amp and the Signature version, the upgraded capacitors ?
  8. L

The first few for sale after the first DROP had a sticker over the original Logo.
  9. L

It definitely has a less warm sound signature compared to the regular Zen-Dac V1 / V2, which sound exactly the same. Signature PCB V2.1
  10. L

Yep, same for me. I had this problem with a cheap 4.4mm interconnect cable between the Dac and the Can amp, I still use this cheap cable but I have to bend it a certain way and it's fine if I don't move it :)
  11. L

Yes, it's the Amp, same with mine at +18, with max volume, a slight noise floor hiss at full gain extremes. 4 Volt Balanced input and 6V when switched to variable on my Zen-Dac.
  12. L

On full gain(+18) with the hd600 or Ananda 8 o'clock is loud, 9 is too loud with pain starting. I'd say 12 o'clock would be destructive.
  13. L

I have to say, the subtle X-Bass on the Zen-Can amp is really excellent, it works so well with nearly all music and headphones, practically for me with the HD600 and Ananda. In comparison, all other Bass boosts are way too strong for almost all music genres. This 5V PSU may not be great at...
  14. L

SMSL M500 MKIII DAC & Amp Review

On these new balanced Dac's it's great to see more companies starting to remove balanced form the 4.4mm headphone output. They do this for our convenience.:facepalm:
Top Bottom