Recent content by laidick

1. laidick

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Channel Amp Review

would there be any issue if I place this in vertical instead of horizontal?
  2. laidick

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Ch Amplifier Teardown

It looks like the AC inlets is a little bit different from what I have in this post. https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/buckeye-nc502mp-8-channel-amp-review.43584/post-1546344 Also, my unit seems to have better color code on the AC wire inside.
  3. laidick

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Channel Amp Review

Thanks @amirm and @Buckeye Amps I just got this exact same model few days ago. Here is a non professional taken photo for your reference.
  4. laidick

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

some other user reported the same issue last year actually. Post in thread 'VTV Hypex Ncore NC252MP (It's all Amir's fault)' https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/vtv-hypex-ncore-nc252mp-its-all-amirs-fault.13195/post-1223933
  5. laidick

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

you guys prefer to use auto sense or 12v trigger?
  6. laidick

true. what if we mute the amp before power off? that should reduce the pop issue completely?
  7. laidick

do you guys hear any pop sound while turning on/off the amp? (either by power button, or 12v, or auto sense)
  8. laidick

I am very interested in the new MCU controlled soft start, and how the LED indicator works. it would be good to have a video demo.
  9. laidick

Review and Measurements of Benchmark HPA4 Headphone Amp/Pre

I have very similar setup and exact comments. luckily my AVR has digital output to my topping DAC so basically I use AVR as player (roon player), output to Topping, then to LA4 then to AHB2. I don't really need to switch the input of LA4 as it only has 1 input source now.
  10. laidick

Trinnov Altitude 16 Review (AV Processor)

By the way, the latest firmware finally has OSD showing the volume.
  11. laidick

KJF Audio MA-01 Hypex NC252MP Amplifier Teardown

Hi @KJF audio, May I know if your latest production has improved according to the comments here? For example the cable holder using screw instead of glue? Thanks
  12. laidick

Review and Measurements of Benchmark HPA4 Headphone Amp/Pre

I am also waiting for this feature for almost 2 yrs now.
  13. laidick

Trinnov Altitude 16 Review (AV Processor)

People are sometimes ignoring the effort and the cost of the software. Trinnov core value is the fully customized OS with the best digital processing in the market. We will never be able to price this area unless you are in the software team. You can find the same hardware and assemble the...
  14. laidick

Gain settings AHB2 vs D90SE

What if I have a LA4 in between and use it to add +10dB or even +15dB to the signal chain? So, D90Se 5V + LA4 15dB + AHB2 low gain mode.
  15. laidick

Adding a trigger to a Hypex amp?

The best is to use a PCB (e.g. attiny) to control the hypex internal ,using smps standby and amp mute function. May be you could follow this ?
Top Bottom