Recent content by Lac013

1. L

Does it make a big difference to install a DSP module to car stereo?

I also had a helix dsp and the dsp pro and both were the single best audio improvement I ever made.
  2. L

Favorite Drummers

Hands Down Keith Moon!
  3. L

PlayClassics album premiere for ASR members

Can I have a code, please?
  4. L

Wonder if this true or a hoax: Kobe Bryant killed from a helicopter crash

Living in Philly and working up the street from his high school lower merion, this is truly a sad day
  5. L

Car audio build... pic heavy!

I PERSONALLY, CANT WAIT! BIG CAR AUDIO GUY!
  6. L

High Energy Density Lithium Sulphur Battery Development

I've worked for Audi for the last few years and we released the Etron this year but it didn't sell well. Audi is pushing out a whole new line of hybrids this year and next. They want to be 50% electric by 2025. The whole VW diesel scam actually helped them more than it hurt. VW became the...
  7. L

Review and Measurements of Sony MEX-XB120BT and Dual AM505BT Car Stereos

I've worked for Audi for the last two years and I'm currently leasing the new A6 it has the bang and Olefson upgrade and is very very good. However, it's like 10 speakers. I always preferred just front mids and highs in the front no back speakers at all with dual subs in the rear. Now it's all...
  8. L

Im sorry if I made it sound that I knew more than you, that wasn't the intent. I just wasn't sure if others knew what that piece of equipment was.
  9. L

I have been into car audio since I could remember. That helix is a digital sound processor. The USB module allows you to plug in your phone to play music. I know the importer in USA based in NJ. It's the single best upgrade I have ever made in-car audio. German brand who posts all specs...
  10. L

Review and Measurements of Benchmark HPA4 Headphone Amp/Pre

Look through his history, he just adds negativity throughout different threads
  11. L

The Future Of Soundwaves

12. L

March Audio P451 Purifi 1ET400A Mono Blocks

How much for a pair?
  13. L

Confessions of a Wire Skeptic

I think your friends conclusion on his system and his opinion on hearing no differences was the best part. You having to tell us about your 5 different systems just seemed like you were trying to prove yours was better. Not a great thing to do to your friend who was completely happy with what...
Top Bottom