Recent content by kurosawa

1. K

Share/use a Cardas Sennheiser Hd600 headphone cable on other headphones

Thanks. There's a female connector inside the Sennheiser Hd5xx/Hd6xx series. Maybe I should have to look for a defective Sennheiser
  2. K

Share/use a Cardas Sennheiser Hd600 headphone cable on other headphones

Does anybody know if you can buy a 2 pin female pin (for the Sennheiser Hd6xx series)? For example, the male version can be found here https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/vari...rs-for-sennheiser-headphones-pair-p-8419.html I would like to share a Cardas Sennheiser Hd600 headphone cable with my...
  3. K

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Please ignore . I found the sollution I have received the Minidsp Flex digital yesterday. It works out of the box as a AD converter for my turntable. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the software to configure the preset(s). Under "user downloads" "Flex Series", I only see ... SOLVED
  4. K

I have ordered a Minidsp flex digital. I believe it should be possible to import Autoeq headphone profiles (as .txt) into the Minidsp?
  5. K

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I do not have active speakers. I am opting for the DSP Flex digital because I have a turntable. And I would like to connect the TT to the Flex digital so I can use the Dsp of the Meier Audio Cordia Soul. So the Flex (digital) can be used as an AD converter. Will...
  6. K

Two questions: 1) will the Minidsp Flex work with floorstanding speakers (Jmlabs Electra 946) without sub integration (I do not have any accoustic absorbers in my living room)? 2) will the Minidsp (digital) Flex apply its dsp if you output the signal digitally to another dac?
  7. K

Ultimate End Game Value Search (HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 vs. Dan Clark Expanse) [New or Used]

A Hifiman sale representive says the HE1000 Stealth is actually a HE1000 v4 (The product in the link is the HE1000 Stealth version, which some people in the hifi forums usually refer to as HE1000 V4.). It is becoming a little bit confusing with all these models.
  8. K

Best Neutron Player settings?

How do you export playlists in Neutron?
  9. K

TOPPING EHA5

Kingsound KS-h4 and KS-H3 can be used also?
  10. K

FS in Europe: SMSL SU-9 DAC

Still available?
  11. K

EQ Software for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android.

You can import EQ presets with the import feature
  12. K

Review and Measurements of Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL

If you connect the turntable (with preamp) to the Adi-2 pro, the sound will be processed by the dsp and becomes digital.
  13. K

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Can the Topping A90 output 10V into 64ohm from the balanced xlr headphone output?
  14. K

CAYIN HA-1A HEADPHONE AMP Owners

I am using a Cayin CS55A (both with EL34 or KT88 tubes) and I love it. I pair them with Focal JMLabs Electra 946 speakers and I also like using it with Grado PS1000e cans
  15. K

Review and Measurements of Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL

How many internal wires did the phono cable have? I only have 2 wires inside the Rega phono cable (a ground wire and another wires). I do not know if I can rewire it from RCA to XLR plugs.
Top Bottom