Recent content by KuroMuro

1. K

What are the best amp options to drive KEF R3?

Thanks for the replies.. currently I'm thinking about replacing the amp for a new one. My potential choices at the moment are the: • Advance Paris A12 Classic • Lyngdorf 1120 • Arcam SA30 • Hegel H120 would a option if it had a option to connect a subwoofer, which it doesn't have unfortunately...
  2. K

Kef R Meta Series Release

Maybe the extra weight to the cabinet isn't needed anymore since they can use the Meta Material for this now.
  3. K

No, I don't need one, stereo is more than enough for my listening preferences. I listen with only 2 speakers and a sub (SVS 3000 Micro). So the whole feature set of Dolby Atmos etc... is something I would never use.
  4. K

Thanks for the reply. I went to a hifi dealer earlier this week and his reply was that Dirac would be the biggest improvement to my setup. I don't experienced this but I'm curious in how much this improvement will be. Which brand and model should I look for when I would go for a AVR? Oh and as...
  5. K

Hello everyone, I don't want to make another thread for this question, so I thought about asking it here. ;) At the moment I'm enjoying my newly bought R3's and they sound amazing (a big improvement over the 706S2). But now I'm looking at upgrading my integrated amplifier for one with more...
  6. K

B&W 706S2 to KEF R3, M16 or Linton?

That would suit an IKEA living room ;)
  7. K

While the Walnut suites my living room the most, I choose the black model, which is the most safe. You never know what your living room looks like in a few years. And it complements the design of the subwoofer, the SVS 3000 Micro. Which is also Piano gloss black.
  8. K

Thanks for the comments, I went for the KEF R3. All the reviews convinced me these are the right choice. And here in the Netherlands they are now €499 p. speaker. Which is a really good price compared to what they originally where MSRP. The only difficult choice at the end was which color to...
  9. K

Hello everyone, A search for new speakers is always a challenge. Currently I have the Bowers & Wilkins 706S2 at home as my main stereo setup and I'm somewhat pleased with the sound of them. They sound very good with Jazz but I have the idea that they aren't a relaxed listening. Much details and...
Top Bottom