Recent content by Kuppenbender

1. K

A Call For Humor!

2. K

A Call For Humor!

Amateurs… The original Effingham, Bangor and Essex don’t even get a mention.
  3. K

A Call For Humor!

Incredible incident, so I delved a little deeper. He wasn’t actually teaching Mandarin, which is done in numerous U.S. schools and universities without issue. He was teaching Business Communication, and specifically highlighting the similarity to the English taboo word. This was the issue. And...
  4. K

A Call For Humor!

I was at that battle too! I didn’t think that rope was going to stop them.
  5. K

A Call For Humor!

More likely explanation….
  6. K

A Call For Humor!

Apparently, yes! https://pixelcraft.photo.blog/2020/10/21/use-of-the-camera-in-hitchcocks-rear-window/
  7. K

A Call For Humor!

Ah yes. You can fix anything with duct tape. If you can’t fix something with duct tape, you’re not using enough duct tape!
  8. K

A Call For Humor!

I found myself in the enviable position of having nothing better to do than fact check this comment. According to the Internet, France is 37% bigger than California, and consists of 69 million acres of agricultural area to Italy’s 31 and California a paltry 28! You do have some really big trees...
  9. K

A Call For Humor!

Only to be stripped of the award for the omission of a verb in the first sentence of their award-winning paragraph!
  10. K

Advice please: Wall mounted setup for Home Gym/ Music Room £1000 budget

I have no idea what it sounds like, but if I had that kind of budget for what you want to use it for, I’d look at the the JBL - L75MS and put it on a shelf. Looks nice, probably sounds good enough. If you’re really thinking of setting up a gym/listening room, then maybe a pair of...
  11. K

A Call For Humor!

Probably doesn’t work in German.
  12. K

A Call For Humor!

Is that one on there? I didn’t look past the General Lee.
  13. K

A Call For Humor!

Neotenous I like the word pedantic.
  14. K

Hypex Ncore or similar class D amp. search

If you’re based in Europe, this one looks interesting from Audiophonics https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/integrated-amplifier/audiophonics-daw-s250nc-class-d-integrated-amplifier-ncore-dac-es9038q2m-wifi-bluetooth-50-2x250w-4-ohm-32bit-768khz-dsd256-p-17004.html
Top Bottom