Recent content by kprog

1. K

Advise headphones for me. Problem 990pro??

They sound very good and quite loud. the bass is very good, but there are certain songs that have a bass that does not go very well with the 990 .. without reaching a lot of volume, it sounds broken ... as the example of the video .. may be because they are open headphones, do not take pressure ..
  2. K

Yes, it has a good bass. but in some songs, if you give a lot of vulumen you hear broken. as I comment in my post number 4. where I put a demonstration video
  3. K

AKG say it has less bass. Thinking well, the DT990pro, does not have a poor bass. It has a good bass, and good sub bass. the problem is when you want a sub bass at high volume, it does not support it, the membrane starts to sound like broken. I guess it will be for being open .. There are no...
  4. K

I already asked for a replacement in Amazon, they sent new ones, but it has the same problem. someone with 990pro 250 + atom or another powerful amp can check with that song if it has the same problem?
  5. K

I have tried a SONY mdrzx310r. (20 euros). With these I have no distortion until very close to the maximum volume, (norm). I have also tried the 990pro just like mine, from a friend, and they have the same problem as mine. I think 990pro does not accept a good bass ?? or this is not normal? If I...
  6. K

I'm going to upload a video, with the galaxy inside my dt990pro, you will see more clearly what I say. In this song when Atom has the volume near 2 o'clock (of the clock) at high gain, start the puff puff puff. and at maximum volume and puffff puffff puffff jajaja It sounds very good, and...
  7. K

Hello, to see that you can advise me, I do not have stores nearby to go to try headphones. Now I have Khadas tone + Atom + DT990 pro 250 ohm. It has a very good sound and very clean for me. but sometimes, few, it falls short. Sometimes I listen to it with atom at maximum power, and in other...
  8. K

good in-ear please ?

Have you tried the DT 500 DT600? in comparison with KZ ZS10 ... 10 PRO? I'm thinking about ZS10 pro. I want a good bass. I like the deep sound.
  9. K

good in-ear please ?

Yes, it fits well in my ear. I connect in galaxy and it sounds good, I connect in atom and it sounds bad. It can be what the other user says. because atom does not use EQ ....
  10. K

good in-ear please ?

OK thanks. which of them, used in atom if using equalizer has better bass? The ones I've used so far have 0 bass. terrible quality in Atom. (those of the galaxy s9)
  11. K

good in-ear please ?

a doubt. I'm trying the headphones of my samsung s9 ... connected to the Atom, they sound much more bad, and without bass, connected to the S9 sound a lot better, I've done that test with 2 other in-ear I have of the give with the mobile, and the same result. Because atom does not move them with...
  12. K

good in-ear please ?

Thank you. ZS3 has better insulation. But, how much of the two is more powerful and better audio quality? zs3 or zst?
Top Bottom