Recent content by Kosta

1. K

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

I doubt there is much difference in diving power between all those
  2. K

Brought one of these based on this review. Aim was to retire my k5 pro and have a more portable solution that could work with both headsets and IEMS. Here are my impressions. Great little dac. Amazing SQ from such a tiny thing. Powers my Hd58x comfortably running at about 78% volume. My only...
  3. K

Read above , @elole used google translate
  4. K

How did you get this in english ? My app is in chinease even if I change the language settings. Also i just recently brought the Space and it already keeps the same volume even when I reconnect it. Does this mean I have the latest firmware?
  5. K

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

Ok I am torn between this and the blessing 2 (dusk or reular) . I am comming from Arias which I love but want to go to the next level. Considering anything in the $200 - $300 range. Fd5 measured much better but I have a feeling I might like the b2 more being used to moondrops. Suggestions?
  6. K

Topping DX7 Pro+ Review (DAC & HP Amp)

RME proababy not a good comparison , but you have good point , there comes a time whe you question chasing the numbers , I can get almost as much perfromance with a smsl c200, , dx5 and even the g5 so why would anyone pay hundeds more for this.
  7. K

Topping DX7 Pro+ Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Lol I wonder how long it will take before manufacturers make ASR redundant. 100 vs 110 vs 120+ sinad does it matter in the end
  8. K

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Do you mind letting us know if you can use it while charging - keen on this but worried about the 10hrs battery life.
  9. K

Wavelet Android EQ

I stand corrected , Double checking playback of files I noticed 44.1 are upsampled to 48 and anything higher is sampled to 192
  10. K

Wavelet Android EQ

But sure this is correct. This is not correct. There seems to be some myth that Android limts or resamples to 48khz. My smsl dac is showing up the native rate of the source file 96k, 192k etc from my pixel 3a. Wavelet is working great for me across all sources and Bluetooth as well
  11. K

MASSDROP Sennheiser HD58X JUBILEE Review (Headphone)

Woohoo ! Me too, will try out amirs EQ settings on them
  12. K

Topping BC3 Review (Bluetooth Receiver) & BT CODECs

From everything I have read the two should match
  13. K

verdict on android Bluetooth resampling

what is the consensus around android defaulting bluetooth resampling to 96khz/32 bit for ldac - leave it despite the source file being 44.1/24 or 48/24 ( apple music) - change to match source ( which could very with each album ) and if you were just to pick one rate which would it be...
  14. K

All Aboard the FiiO K9 Pro Hype Train

Same here. starting to get into rme dac territory. Will be a tough sale trying to convince the market to spend that kind of money on a fiio
  15. K

ifi hip dac review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

thank you to amir and audioscience for objective reviews . Everywhere else has nothing but 5 star reviews for the hip dac.
Top Bottom