Recent content by Kossamu

1. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

I have measured with a sound pressure meter when they stand next to eachother on a table. I also switched their places and has the same issue.
  2. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

I haven't tried alot of speakers. I compared them to audioengine A5+ and I prefer the S3000Pro alot more. I had them both connected to my PC and could instantly switch between them. The audioengines had what I would describe as some kind of muffled sound when directly compared to the edifiers...
  3. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

Thank you for your input. I ended up getting the S3000Pro. They offered a good return policy as well if I didn't like them.
  4. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

A high pass filter would have been great. Too bad the S3000 Pro's look so damn beautiful in my subjective view :eek: As I understand it the edifiers doesn't have a subwoofer output. That means I will not be able to I have no equipment to measure. So it's safer to ignore the .1 for now and focus...
  5. K

Edifier S3000 Pro and the wireless connection between L/R

That would be great. I am however not talking about delay between the two of the speakers, bit rather a delay if you were to play a game and the audio didn't sync completely with the picture.
  6. K

Edifier S3000 Pro and the wireless connection between L/R

Hi, do you know anything about the delay concerning playing games? Is it nonexistent? Say I shoot in a game will the sound match the picture on the TV or will there be a delay? I am talking about the S3000 Pros hooked up via cable so only the delay because of the wireless connectivity between them.
  7. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

Is SVS SB/PB 1000 considered a good subwoofer? I live in Sweden so I suspect discounts might differ quite a bit from America.
  8. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

Yes, bluetooth is pretty much a must. As a casual listener it's just too convenient to let go of. I might get a sub later as well if I find any of the lacking.
  9. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

Thank you, they look great. However, where I live those are quite a bit more expensive than the S3000Pro and they don't come with the amplifier :( What is your thought about the ones I posted in the OP?
  10. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

I listen to a wide array of music. I like to jokingly say that my music preferences are good music. But music genres I usually don't like at all is heavy metal, hardstyle and new hip hop. I lean towards pop, rock, more mainstream electropop, jazz and film music.
  11. K

2.1 vs bigger 2.0

What would you generally recommend, a 2.1 with smaller woofers but with a subwoofer or a 2.0 that is just bigger. The exact speakers I am thinking about is audioengine a5+ with s8 subwoofer or just edifier S3000 Pro.
  12. K

Audio delay for left speaker on Edifier S3000 Pro

This speaker uses a different technology where the left speaker get the audio purely wirelessly. It is not bluetooth, but rather something from KleerNet. Is it a big delay for this sound? Would the speakers work for playing fast-phased games where correct timing on audio is important? I asked...
  13. K

Is it safe to connect Objective2+ODAC 3.5mm to powered speaker?

I did and it worked. Maybe the RCA was too weak? I had to raise the volume quite high before I got enough sound.
  14. K

Yeah, well... I have absolutely no idea of what I am doing. As long as sound is being produced without breaking my equipment I feel safe...
  15. K

Thank you very much. Although I didn't understand much of the answer, is there anything I should watch out for? Will I increase the current too much if I raise the volume on the objective2+odac knob?
Top Bottom