Recent content by kokoko3k

1. K

How to roughly correct room response with an uncalibrated mic.

The graphs i posted are not measurements, but the correction curves i load into the equalizer when i listen. The first one has been calculated by REW after the measurement made with the new Xref20R4 The second one has been calculated by AutoEq when i firstly tried to make the bad listening point...
  2. K

Sonarworks Xref20R4 arrived and made the new measurements and correction,and im satisfied by now. When i had the idea of making the bad spot to sound like the good one (first post) i used a Samson Q7
  3. K

Wops, i missed the replies. f1shn0n3: I was waiting for the Sonarworks Xref20R4 to arrive and now it did, and I repeated the measurements with it. I have the old and the new resulting equalizations (the light blue line in the screenshots) This is the resulting equalization from the measurement...
  4. K

This is not a way to make your room magically sound good, but if you're fighting with a bunch of standing waves and are not able to properly cut them by ear, this will be useful. Even if I was waiting for a Sonarworks Xref20R4 to arrive, i was too impatient, and yesterday an idea came to my...
  5. K

Is this a good way to digitally correct a room?

Won't equalizing the resulting signal to be as flat as possible address both speakers and room in a single shot or maybe there is the need to do it separately? I mean... I don't plan to use the resulting equalizer settings in the same room with different speakers ofc
  6. K

I suppose there would be not much differences when dealing with peaks or dips, right? But it is definitely good to know, thanks.
  7. K

Hi Jim, thanks for answering, i already know about the standard way of using REW, but I was asking about something more (see the relation between the listening position and the convolution, the way REW is able to create equalization parameters and the fact that i used a white noise versus the...
  8. K

Hi there, Last weekend I played with my speakers and my pc to correct the room. Sound was very booming with several peaks at, 110hz, 220hz and others (I'm speaking of peaks/deeps in the order of 12dbs!I don't know if this is common), i use no sub, but just a couple of Edifier R1900TII, supposed...
Top Bottom