Recent content by knownunknown

1. K

BBC speakers

kinda hijacking this thread, but can someone tell what the graphs mean? just curious how the graham ls6 measure and dont know how to read them https://audio.com.pl/testy/stereo/kolumny-glosnikowe/3209-graham-audio-chartwell-ls6
  2. K

Is miniDSP 2x4 HD really that bad?

thanks for the replies guys, very helpful! how about buying a minidsp flex as a preamp with a power amp, it has an analog input where i could connect my external phonostage (digital source would be my ipad/spotify —> bluetooth), sounds like the easiest solution to me, right?
  3. K

Is miniDSP 2x4 HD really that bad?

sorry to hijack the thread but it kinda fits here and this whole minidsp thing is still a little bit confusing to me :D i have an yamaha 701 amp, external phonostage and external dac. how can i integrate room correction into this system?
  4. K

JBL 4349 Stands

i can highly recommend this seller from greece. https://www.etsy.com/at/listing/800009815/kundenspezifische-massanfertigung-auf?ref=yr_purchases ships very fast too!
  5. K

MASSDROP Sennheiser HD58X JUBILEE Review (Headphone)

drop ships to europe right? wondering if these would still be good value with custom fees etc
  6. K

Genelec G2 (8020) measurements

hey i'm just trying these settings out... what does "PK" and "Fc" mean?
  7. K

What exactly is MiniDSP?

can‘t wrap my head around it 100% but i get the gist of it, thank you so much for the detailed reply!
  8. K

What exactly is MiniDSP?

hijacking this thread. so with this little thingy i can correct the sound from badly positioned speakers in an untreated room (is that room correction)? Sorry, i‘m a dummy.
  9. K

What headphone(s) do you own ?

thanks for the suggestions!
  10. K

oh, forgot to search for it.. thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
  11. K

looking for some over ear (closed) headphones for on the go, easy to drive, under 200 euros, any recommendations? don‘t need a lot of bass, neutral sound signature (like hd600) would be nice
  12. K

NAD C268 Power Amplifier Review

that's good to know, thank you! the tone controls/eq are the reason why i am looking at this combination. was looking at yamaha amps at first but realized they are way too big/heavy for my shelf
  13. K

NAD C268 Power Amplifier Review

Thinking about getting one in combination with a NAD C165BEE, but i would like to know if this amp is more on the warm sounding side, neutral ... ?? Auditioned some Graham Chartwell LS6 and am now looking for an amp that fits
Top Bottom