Recent content by KMore33

1. K

Anyone with home theater bypass experience (Parasound)??

I use my P6 as a preamp for music and bypass allows me to use only the AVR for all channels when watching TV or movies. I like the audio quality of the P6 and it allows me to have separates for 2 channel music listening. True I could use the AVR for everything but I wanted separates for music.
  2. K

I can confirm no volume problems with the P6 and A21 in my system.
  3. K

Bypass works well on the P6 for my 7.2.4 setup.
  4. K

Yes. You can adjust this using the P6 sub and tone controls As desired. Works very well.
  5. K

I have the 4700 and the P6 in a similar situation for bypass and 2 channel with two subs. I have been very happy with my setup. I don’t have any measurements but I like the P6 as a preamp going to a Parasound A21 amp to my Kef R11 fronts.
  6. K

New HT Room Advice

I really want dual SB16. I am willing to learn to use REW if this can give me great sound.
  7. K

New HT Room Advice

Thank you for your replies!
  8. K

New HT Room Advice

Yes I tried to get a second PB13 from SVS but they are no longer available.
  9. K

New HT Room Advice

I would like to go with Kefs. I was concerned that the subs might be overkill. I could go with a single SVS PB13 that I already own. Or I could use a Kef KF92 that I already have?
  10. K

New HT Room Advice

I have recently moved and I am planning a new HT room. I will use it for both music and movies. The room is a dedicated enclosed media room about 16 x 10 x 8.5. I listen to classical, jazz, and rock/pop mostly. I have carpeting and enclosed cabinets if I want to use them. I would appreciate...
Top Bottom