Recent content by Klint

1. K

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Not very accurate, but compared to the Topping PA5 I needed to lower output from Denon receiver 14dB for A07 to get the same level. So not very low gain, on the units received yesterday. I cant say anything regarding sound but the "feel" is above Topping, better finishing, straight connectors...
  2. K

I was afraid of this, i need the higher gain. I put the Q to Aiyima and they replied nothing is changed but very hard to get an answer from them when asking about gain. I asked for input sensitivity, they answered 86dB.
  3. K

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Is this 2,6v single ended and 2•1,3v balanced? @nagster Have you or could you measure running the amp with only 1 channel active.
  4. K

I am using rca to ts and have no noise at al. Connected to a Denon receiver.
  5. K

Aiyima a07 Gain?

Hi guys, dont know if this has been discussed but. The a07 from amirs measurement has a gain of 29. The a07 from their webpage says 21,5. The a07 from Amazon has a gain of 10. Has anybody got any info on this. Thanks
  6. K

Hi guys, dont know if this has been discussed but. The a07 from amirs measurement has a gain of 29. The a07 fromtheir webpage says 21,5. The a07 from Amazon has a gain of 10. Has anybody got ny info on this.
  7. K

Would the PA5 risk to be damaged if the switch is on al the time and powered up from a power strip?
  8. K

A couple of months ago I had Magnepan MG3.7i, 86db and a power amplifier measuring 1680w at 1ohm. PA5 would be useless. Now i have a 98dB speaker. PA5 is a monster. After a long day of listening and as a grand finale with metal and punk, PA5 is niiice.
  9. K

We will se if size matters.
  10. K

Has anybody measured the amp, one channel only? Would be interesting to se. Power and thd-n.
  11. K

Are there any issues running just 1 of the 2 channels for my center speaker? Cheers
  12. K

I desperately need an amp, please help!

Why not the Topping PA5, or PA3S. It should work.
  13. K

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

Would like to know where the thd-n is at 3,6. Think that was from ther first messurement.
Top Bottom