Recent content by kiyu

1. K

SMSL H300 headamp - no reviews?

I have it for some time, is nice, clean.. a lottt of power, probably more than needed... The only thing I can think of is that it gets a little hot especially if your room temperature is more than 20 degrees
  2. K

SMSL H300 headamp - no reviews?

I am waiting for mine, but yeah no review yet I hope I didn't make a mistake, but smsl is a well-known brand with many amps on the marked I hope (and bet) that it will measure well, (otherwise I wasted my money)... if you find any reviews let me know.. But yeah that tiny volume knob is a bit sad..
  3. K

SMSL D1SE Balanced ES9038PRO

you should check the posts, but I am almost sure that it doesn't , is not affected by that problem
  4. K

but the smsl su 10 is more expensive than the d1se2 if I were you I would check on "ever solo" dac, it looks quite nice
  5. K

I did a quick (really quick) so please check it by yourself ... both use ES9039MS Pro both use XMOS XU316 both use CK-03 Low-Jitter Clock Circuit. both use 11 amps (su9 opa 1612 , d1se2 I can't see but could be the same) so far the only main difference is that d1se2 use toroidal transformer...
  6. K

I Need a new Headphone Amp, help me decide please

I bought the SAbaj A20H balance, all the outputs needed and for only 130$ usd.. I should get it next Monday.
  7. K

New Topping L70 is just insane.

hope nobody get this wrong but..S Sabaj a20h also has 4 6120 and also have relays for the volume, not the same power, probably it won't measure as well, no pre amp.. but cost 1/3 of the price, 120 vs 350..
  8. K

https://hifi-express.com/products/sabaj-a20h-headphone-amplifier balanced output and 4.4mm for 120 usd, we might find a winner! thanks for the post I forgot about Sabaj.
  9. K

Dear All, I am looking for a new headphone amp. I am familiar with L30 and L50 I was happy with L50, but my pet (cat) didn't like it where it was and throw it away so now is broken and I need a new amp. Headphones I own 2) IEM ( easy to drive) Zeus I think is around 80, 100 ohms super easy...
  10. K

Gustard X18 Review (Stereo DAC)

They are many R2r dac measured, one of the most popular is the Ares2, which is not bad, if my memory is correct the SINAD is around 105 db, R26 Discrete is worse around 95 db according to l7audio. I really respect gustard (I own an x18) but if I want a R2r, for that money I will definitely go...
  11. K

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

Guys I already got a Topping L50 and it sounds good I can't complain... but well you know how is this hobby I always want more I was thinking of a discrete amp, Topping A90D and Singxer SA-1(discrete and Class A/AB) are on the list.. question for you would be, Apart from the difference in...
  12. K

I got mine off (from the front panel) is not to cold is just a bit warn, If I will have to guess I will say 5 degrees more than the room temperature, when I turned it on, it got a bit warmer, but nothing to concern about it, I leave it always connected ( I mean on with the back switch) and no...
  13. K

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

as far I understand in order to get 5.1 or 7.1 the source (movie) needs Dolby digital or dts. Does this product support those codecs? what about a subwoofer?
  14. K

I would recommend you to write to [email protected] they replied really fast in my case.
  15. K

I did the firmware update 1.18a to c, with USB normal, without opening it
Top Bottom